least favorite past attraction

PrinceCharming617

I actually liked that ride. I think the insides of the human body are cool. Here's a fact: John Reilly, the voice of Hawkeye in the 1994 Iron Man cartoon, played the subject in the preshow.

I like the visuals, it's just my stomach that doesn't agree with it. For some reason I feel perfectly fine on Star Tours though.

Diamond Dot

American Idol. Hate these kinds of TV shows anyway, but, this never worked for me. Bring back 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'

Disstevefan1

Must it be a past attraction? Because I was going to say Moana 😉

Let’s see, if I had to pick, I would say, some of the attractions in innoventions near the end; they were literally nothing; sort of a wall maze, with something on them, I can’t even remember the company sponsor.

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Must it be a past attraction? Because I was going to say Moana 😉

Let’s see, if I had to pick, I would say, some of the attractions in innoventions near the end; they were literally nothing; sort of a wall maze, with something on them, I can’t even remember the company sponsor.
What Innoventions became was so depressing, not just the whole demolition thing, but also the low-rate attractions that ended up filling it once Disney was no longer able to gain sponsors. Innoventions deserved a lot more.

TomboyJanet

Yeah I don't care if this thread is old haha

Has anyone mentioned Superstar Limo? If not I'm shocked.

For me it HAD to be Journey into YOUR imagination. That warehouse with four illusions in it where they insult your intelligence, blow out your eardrums, play music that sounds like you're on acid, and show you how a few jerks can take a room full of wonderful fanciful art and turn it into something that looks like the stockroom of Home Depot.

TomboyJanet

I listen to it every time I'm freaking out over Lance Henriksen
Sounds about right! lol To me it sounds like Hunter S Thompson in a sci fi film. Tbh it's that trippy distorted warped guitar part that's the best. One part I believe is actually reversed. It's definitely the most interesting part of the whole ride. I think that It still plays in the queue every now and then.

On that note I spent a lot of time last time just staring up at the stairs to the second floor looking at the pyramid and just remembering better days. That last gift shop is the one area that seems to be the most like the old pavilion other than that. The decision to turn the orchestra thing from pepper's ghost to just a screen was extremely questionable. I did recently get an ACTUAL piece of Dreamfinder's ship, a valve dial of sorts, its right next to me now. I wonder how many times I've seen it as a little girl in a tinkerbell dress/peter pan outfit with braided pigtails yelling "AGAIN AGAIN!" after each ride! ahhhh..... 90s Epcot..... A place of true wonder

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Sounds about right! lol To me it sounds like Hunter S Thompson in a sci fi film. Tbh it's that trippy distorted warped guitar part that's the best. One part I believe is actually reversed. It's definitely the most interesting part of the whole ride. I think that It still plays in the queue every now and then.

On that note I spent a lot of time last time just staring up at the stairs to the second floor looking at the pyramid and just remembering better days. That last gift shop is the one area that seems to be the most like the old pavilion other than that. The decision to turn the orchestra thing from pepper's ghost to just a screen was extremely questionable. I did recently get an ACTUAL piece of Dreamfinder's ship, a valve dial of sorts, its right next to me now. I wonder how many times I've seen it as a little girl in a tinkerbell dress/peter pan outfit with braided pigtails yelling "AGAIN AGAIN!" after each ride! ahhhh..... 90s Epcot..... A place of true wonder
Body Wars.... and how you didnt see the patient you went inside close up..... (I feel like I met you before at one point and talked about this....) but I made a better version combining it with Adventures Thru Inner Space... starring who else LANCE HENRIKSEN

TomboyJanet

Primeval Whirl closing makes animal kingdom better.
But what is replacing it? I heard Zootopia rumors but tbh A Zootopia coaster would be pretty cool. It would have to be indoors I think with animatronics, and feature slow parts. But It would feel a little out of place still

TomboyJanet

Body Wars.... and how you didnt see the patient you went inside close up..... (I feel like I met you before at one point and talked about this....) but I made a better version combining it with Adventures Thru Inner Space... starring who else LANCE HENRIKSEN
I actually really liked body wars. It was really hardcore

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
I actually really liked body wars. It was really hardcore
Yeah. Elisabeth Shue was hot and the guy in the preshow (John Reilly??) is surprisingly stacked... he's the one who bruises his arm... wanted to see inside him too... but Disney is calling the shots here, not us

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom