Le Cellier serving wild mushroom rissoto again?

jklakeview

Original Poster
I went online to look at Le Cellier's menu and notice that the wild mushroom risotto is back. Can anyone confirm this? I ate there last August and it was replaced with a different risotto that definitely lacked flavor. I decided that it wasn't worth the money to me without the food being outstanding and I felt that the old Risotto made the entire meal. Once again, can anyone confirm that this is back?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It's been back since Sept/October time frame. I had it in Late October 2014 on our last trip. They only served the Pea risotto for about 4 -6 months in spring and summer. It came back for the fall and has been back since. You had just missed it by a month or so on your last trip! Bummer! :( but now :)

jklakeview

Original Poster
It's been back since Sept/October time frame. I had it in Late October 2014 on our last trip. They only served the Pea risotto for about 4 -6 months in spring and summer. It came back for the fall and has been back since. You had just missed it by a month or so on your last trip! Bummer! :( but now :)

The Pea Risotto was so flavorless. It really ruined the meal. I was so excited and then I saw the menu and tasted it and was so let down.

sxeensweet

The Pea Risotto was so flavorless. It really ruined the meal. I was so excited and then I saw the menu and tasted it and was so let down.
Glad I missed it then!!! I love the mushroom risotto version and get it every trip! At least you can now look forward to the original again and I don't think it is going anywhere anytime soon again unless they do something seasonal again. I think they got too many complaints of people wanting the original back. lol :)

sxeensweet

woohoo! Amazing news. I cxl my ADR here last fall because I thought it was gone.
Too bad you canceled your reservation last fall as it was back beginning of Sept I believe. I had it in October and it was just as delicious if not more delicious (if that's possible) than before!! Always a must do to visit Le Cellier every trip. Hope you get to have it again soon! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom