Le Cellier Not Avail Early Aug - End Sept?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I happen to have an ADR for 30 September for three at 8:35 That I know you can't use... :oops:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I happen to have an ADR for 30 September for three at 8:35 That I know you can't use... :oops:

Interesting turn of events. It has ZERO availability for lunch or dinner for those dates now. Yet plenty for various meal periods and dates in early Aug, or October. Hmmmmm.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Because it's 2-3 months away? ADRs are made up to 190 days out.

Well, yes. However it has tons of availability prior to those dates, so in this case that can't be it. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe there was a system glitch when they loaded the Candlelight Packages and it hasn't been caught.

tdpolo26

Does anyone know why Le Cellier has no availability from August 6 thru September 30?
those are the fee dining months. so you are more then likely not going to get a time. We do have a few le cellier ressies we are going to dump soon pm me if you need on i want to say they are the 22 or 23 of sept or maybe both dates they are also lunch ones for either 4 or 10 people

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Yup free dining is in full blast then, we booked 180 days out and have an ADR on the 9th, 16th & 23rd of August :D

lostpro9het

Free dining combined with food & wine I suppose. Just keep checking. We snagged a lunch ADR last week for the 30th, you just gotta keep checking.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Thanks, you guys, for letting me know you have ADR's. I wasn't looking for one, I was trying to figure out if the restaurant had something going on and that's why it was unavailable. Now that I know some of you do have ADR's, I'm going to assume it's just booked because of free dining and nothing more. Thanks!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I couldnt have any ADRs for then either, but thats probably cause Im going to Disneyland.
Is the reason anything to do with free dining, I know it attracts cheapskates in droves.

Pumbas Nakasak

I once had coffee rubbed steak there. I think the chef must have kept the coffee in his trousers with his own beans because it was bloody awful. Still the prols wont know the difference.

Pumbas Nakasak

Well Im sure it was the bean effect that gave me a dose of the scour within hours of eating there. Thats when I discovered that Disney bathrooms have the acoustics of the Albert Hall. I think folk thought there was a full horn section in my stall along with Donald duck.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Well Im sure it was the bean effect that gave me a dose of the scour within hours of eating there. Thats when I discovered that Disney bathrooms have the acoustics of the Albert Hall. I think folk thought there was a full horn section in my stall along with Donald duck.

Wonder if they looked for a Fastpass machine.. :cool:

tdpolo26

I couldnt have any ADRs for then either, but thats probably cause Im going to Disneyland.
Is the reason anything to do with free dining, I know it attracts cheapskates in droves.
thanks for insulting people.... just because its a deal doesnt mean its cheapskates..... maybe some people can only go certain times of the year cause thats the only time they can go.... maybe i wanted to see mnsshp, or maybe the food and wine festival and run in the TOT 5k.... should i deny myself the discount to not be a cheapskate.... have you ever used a coupon? ask for money off a bill because of the food being bad? bargained with someone when buying a car? i guess that would also make you a cheapskate. Maybe you should think before insulting people.... or just dont go during that time of year. I have never had trouble getting a ADR in the end. For anything. Free dining or not. We have been all times of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom