Le Cellier ADR

plutospal

Original Poster
Does anyone know the best way to get ADR for Le Cellier? We want to get this for the Candlelight Processional dinner package.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Have a WDW resort reservation that starts 9 days before [ie going to Le Cellier on the 10th day of a ten-day reservation] you want into Le Cellier and use the 90+10 ADR window. Go on-line at 6AM Eastern time and book Le Cellier first.

In theory, that should give you the best possible chance of getting exactly what you want.

tigsmom

And realize that Le cellier is one of the most popular places in WDW and it can be filled up for months beforehand, especially since it's one of the busiest times of the year. Be flexible with your times. Call as soon as you can and keep calling because there are always cancellations. Good luck!

Tinkerbella16

Just made all of our ADR's yesterday morning. I was only worried about not getting Le'Cellier because it is so popular and we've never been there before. I made a ressie for Le'Cellier towards the end of our trip purposly since there wouldn't be too many bookings for it since its beyond the 90-day booking window. Got the day and exact time I wanted along with everything else for the week.

Good Luck! :wave:

Cinderella1976

Just made all of our ADR's yesterday morning. I was only worried about not getting Le'Cellier because it is so popular and we've never been there before. I made a ressie for Le'Cellier towards the end of our trip purposly since there wouldn't be too many bookings for it since its beyond the 90-day booking window. Got the day and exact time I wanted along with everything else for the week.

Good Luck! :wave:

That's great!! This is the only reservation that I am worried about because we are a party of 10 this year and it is hard enough to get in without that many people. I have been going to Disney for years and have never been able to get an ADR there. Did you make your ADR's online or did you call?

Tinkerbella16

That's great!! This is the only reservation that I am worried about because we are a party of 10 this year and it is hard enough to get in without that many people. I have been going to Disney for years and have never been able to get an ADR there. Did you make your ADR's online or did you call?

I had to call and make my ADR's because most of our dining is going to be with 13 people. If you are doing Le'Cellier with 10 people, you will have to call since the online booking only does up to 8 people. I think its more assuring by calling anyway, talking right to a dining CM. I had no problem getting all my other meals with all 13 of us for the week. I too was worried about getting Le'Cellier and its just 3 of us dining there and the others in our group will be dining at Tutto Italia so I was able to book them at the same exact time so we can meet up afterward...I didn't think we'd be able to get the same times, but we got lucky on that too!

elizs77

I booked my trip a month before we went, so I missed the whole 10+90.

I was able to snag one online for dinner by just trying over and over and over. I tried whenever I thought about it. I just happened to get one about a week before we left (we were there earlier this month).

Try, try and try again.

DisneyCanadian

I hear positive things about this place, but how good is it really?

I went last September '08, and started booking for my reservations in late May and early June and Le Cellier was booked for every slot for the whole week we would be staying there.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I hear positive things about this place, but how good is it really?

I went last September '08, and started booking for my reservations in late May and early June and Le Cellier was booked for every slot for the whole week we would be staying there.
It is on par or slightly better than most chain steak places like Outback, Longhorn and the like. It however will not hold a candle to places like Ruth's Chris, Morton's, etc.

meganw1985

HILARIOUS! :ROFLOL:

I booked my trip a month before we went, so I missed the whole 10+90.

I was able to snag one online for dinner by just trying over and over and over. I tried whenever I thought about it. I just happened to get one about a week before we left (we were there earlier this month).

Try, try and try again.

We also did that trip before last. My aunt and uncle had RAVED about Le Cellier and we wanted to go there. It was our first time in a few years (the last time we had been was pre-DDP and you could still walk in to places) so I didn't think of making any ADR's at all until like a week before the trip (and I was shocked that I couldn't get the exact times I wanted! :lol:) But surprisingly, Le Cellier was the easiest ADR to get! A week before! (I will however, never try that again!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom