LBV & Epcot Center Drive Construction

mm121

Original Poster
what are they doing at LBV and epcot center drive?

the whole area is a mess.

if anyone has any pictures or diagrams showing the new versus the old that would be cool

i know the rest of the lbv construction was to add the bus lanes, just hard to tell whats going on at that intersection

Mods feel free to merge this with an existing thread, just thought maybe a new thread would be better as most of the LBV construction is completed

on a different note, i wonder why in some areas they used standard overhead signs, but then in other areas they used the led lightup overhead signs.

not sure what they could do with it, but in my opinion the whole area looks so urban and roads and traffic everywhere, compared to the small town vibe they were trying to accomplish at DS

still not sure why they eliminated the overpass at the bus entrance, just would have made the whole area safer

danlb_2000

Premium Member
what are they doing at LBV and epcot center drive?

the whole area is a mess.

if anyone has any pictures or diagrams showing the new versus the old that would be cool

i know the rest of the lbv construction was to add the bus lanes, just hard to tell whats going on at that intersection

Mods feel free to merge this with an existing thread, just thought maybe a new thread would be better as most of the LBV construction is completed

on a different note, i wonder why in some areas they used standard overhead signs, but then in other areas they used the led lightup overhead signs.

not sure what they could do with it, but in my opinion the whole area looks so urban and roads and traffic everywhere, compared to the small town vibe they were trying to accomplish at DS

still not sure why they eliminated the overpass at the bus entrance, just would have made the whole area safer

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/epcot-center-buena-vista-drive-interchange-project.898481/

danlb_2000

Premium Member
never saw an after diagram in that thread and it quickly devolved into a discussion about the monorail

upload_2016-6-13_20-59-34.png

TimeTrip

Thread update. Drove by today and the BVD to Epcot center drive east ramp is open. Actually I drove on that one about a week ago. Also the new exit that was shifted left from the previous exit off Epcot center drive west to BVD is also open.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom