LAX to Disneyland?

TrainsOfDisney

I think the Southwest terminal, terminal 1, has been renovated already. Maybe that’s why I had such a good experience? But I’ve flown in and out on delta previously and it was fine as well.

Darkbeer1

Let me say, I recently worked LAX for IPW, using the Theme Building as a Headquarters, and then working Terminal 2 arrivals, both domestic and International. It truly felt as I went back in time 50 years, and at some second rate airport.

We over staffed LAX, to try and make the attendees feel comfortable as to where to go, and get them out of there as quickly as possible.

We brought in comfort dogs to try and distract and show off that we offered them.

Had no need to do that at SNA.

Last edited:

Touchdown

Terminal 1 is very nice, in order to get direct flights I usually have to go there, mainly because with Southwest scheduling if I fly out of SNA I get back home too late to work the next day.

truecoat

LAX is working on a huge makeover that will change everything. Automated trams going to a central off site drop off and a separate all encompassing rental car facility. I really think it’ll change how people view LAX.

An automated people mover? How’d they come up with that?

Disney Lover Addie

An Uber from LAX to Disneyland is about 50-60 dollars depending on time of day. I don’t recommend getting a Taxi from the airport for I bet the charges will be crazy!

truecoat

Here’s a map. ITF is the future drop off and pick up for all passengers. CONRAC is the rental car facility.

1DD7CAF8-A4F4-41F4-A008-65AAEF58A914.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom