Trip Report Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever! **COMPLETE**

Greetings ! My father @Big Hair and I have been talking about trip reports our last 3 trips. I finally joined the forums and have been scoping things out to give it a shot. A little background were michiganders with a love for magic,food, and spirits. Dads a big time planner and has drilled the Disney plans into us from the beginning. My wife and my sister make up the rest of our magical pirate crew. Dad being DVC we go more often than most but always do new things and cross things off the Disney bucket list. Our trip in late Oct into Nov we did alot but this trip was to see how much we could do in two park days....and not die!

Pre-trip must do's
The Edison ( my wife and i have been waiting for over a year)
Blizzard beach ( hit typhoon last time )
Big thunder at night ( one of my personal favs )
Maximize our quick service
Trader sams

Anytime we can drag dad to downtown disney ( we still call it that ) is a win. He's not so much into the new vibe.

Cheap airfare and trying out a value resort new to us ( all star sports ) enabled us to book a 3 night stay and getaway from the mitten ! Dad also discovered my wife and I had a day left on our park tickets from our previous trip in February. My wife and I were incredibly ill 3 days of a 10 day trip the previous February. But if you have to be deathly ill 2 days in a beach club 2 bedroom villa at Disney isn't the worst place
:eek::p

So the stage has been set for a whirlwind trip of laughs and magic ! Our two favorite things with our fantastic 4 of Disney junkies !
20171029_224448.jpg
my wife Laura and sister ciarra

20171025_134215.jpg

Myself and the infamous BIGHAIR

The stage has been set. The big lady was warming up and we couldn't wait to give it all we had !
Watch our Disney the Ricciardi Party is coming in hot !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom