Latest construction site photos (Jan 3 2012)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It doesn't look like they are working on this yet in the overhead shots.

I am thinking the train for food service got cut since it's not in the latest art, (although that section is hard to see) and it's definitely not in the D23 model. The water play area train is in both the latest art and model so I assume that still happening although they don't appear to have started on that yet.

ob1thx1138

I am thinking the train for food service got cut since it's not in the latest art, (although that section is hard to see) and it's definitely not in the D23 model. The water play area train is in both the latest art and model so I assume that still happening although they don't appear to have started on that yet.

No I don't think they have started on the play area yet, but the round house is well underway.

The Food Service Train, may very well be cut, but it is no surprise that they have not started on it yet because it looks like the area where it is shown in the drawing is currently being used as an access road.

Also they have not started on the fountain yet either, and that concerns me because that is not something they can just put in over night.... Hope it wasn't cut as well...

TP2000

What bothers me is I don't really see where the waterfalls are going to go that are on the concept art.

The waterfalls are towards the front entrance of the Mermaid ride, and it's hard to see that area in these pictures. Here's the concept art with the waterfalls at the ride entrance, on the extreme south end of the Mermaid facility.

WDWLM1.jpg

UberMouse

Does anyone else think that the castel above Little Mermaid looks a lot like Jabba's palace on Tatooine? (as they sit right now)

Mike730

I hate to bump this baby, but I remembered this quote....
Am I the only one bothered by the color of Erics Castle? In the artwork its more white and stands out much more prominently. The current color blends in too much with the rock work.
.....When I saw these pictures. I thought there may be a few people who'd like to see them if they hadn't already. It looks like Erics Castle is turning out how we'd liked.

Jan132012d.JPG
Jan132012e.JPG
Jan132012f.JPG

The full update containing 10 new pics can be found here at Allears. Dumbo's tent looks to be coming along nicely as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom