Late Nights at JellyRolls on Boardwalk

krushuk

I've seen where many people say that Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk is a great place to hang out at night. They also say it doesn't get rocking till midnight or so.

My question is: If I'm staying at Pop Century and hang out till past midnight at Jellyrolls, what transportation is available to take me back to PC? Do the buses run that late. Jellyrolls doesn't close until 2am. I didn't think the Disney buses ran all night.

Anyone know for sure?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
lawyergirl77 said:
Yup. We were both at the bar, and I said: "Did you ditch your family too?" She cracked up and said yes, and we started to chat. We still email each other from time to time too... :)

Sorry OP for the hijack!! :)
Awesome. I may have to try that. Maybe I will find some other adult ditching people my age floating around...

Upvote 0

PetePan

Bump. I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd put in my 2 cents to help some people out. Having done this several times I know how it works. There is a bus that comes to the Boardwalk bus stop at about 2:15 and will take you directly to your hotel(that is if you're the only one). They make a last sweep of the bus stops at this time to make sure everyone gets picked up. If you want to stay at JR til 2 go ahead and have fun, a bus will pick you up: I promise.

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

We went to Jelly's a few months back. We were staying at the Yacht Club. We had a lot of fun... We didn't think that we could walk back to the resort in three minutes (we had a few too many that night) and took the bus to PI. We then got on the bus to Yacht Club. This took about 30 minutes but we got there. Probably better that we took the bus, walking that short distance might have been dangerous! The world was spinning that night!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom