Lastest You Have Taken Magical Express To Your Resort

:sohappy:Hi Everyone
My husband and I this year are going to the World for just 4 days (hey better than nothing) that is what I say and I am super excited. We will be there Sept. 30 to Oct. 4th.
I was wondering has anyone here taken a later flight into Orlando and taken the Magical Express to their Resort.
We are leaving Newark on a 8:30pm flight to arrive to Orlando around 11:20pm that night. Just wondering what your experiences were since we have never done this before, we always leave super early in the am. This time we don't want to waste the AM traveling we rather sleep at the Hotel and wake up refreshed.
Thanks so much & have a magical day now :wave::animwink:

DDPGambit

We took ME at 10 at night back in February. There were a handful of other families on the bus with us and we made it to our resort, POFQ, fairly quickly.

Upvote 0

Tater48

We landed in Orlando at 10:20 PM last May and we were on the Magical Express heading to the resort by about 11:00. We did have to retrieve our own luggage, because after a certain time (10 PM, I think) they stop picking it up. If you have ME reservations, there will be a bus waiting for you.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Back when we were on our honeymoon in 06' we kept getting delayed and landed well past 11:00 PM. We were able to get on the bus without a problem and on our way. This was before they did the cut off for luggage, which I actually think is a brilliant idea because I remember having someone drop off our luggage at like 1:30 in the morning.

Upvote 0

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
:wave:Ahh thanks I feel a bit better now, we usually just take carry on lugguge anyway so bags are always with us. That is cool though...
Like you picture here. I know it's my favoriate place to stay AKL....
Thx Again :sohappy:

Back when we were on our honeymoon in 06' we kept getting delayed and landed well past 11:00 PM. We were able to get on the bus without a problem and on our way. This was before they did the cut off for luggage, which I actually think is a brilliant idea because I remember having someone drop off our luggage at like 1:30 in the morning.

Upvote 0

dizzney

we just returned from the world, we flew last thursday out of newark arriving at 11:30 PM, when we checked into Magical Express they asked if we had our luggage (which we did) and then we boarded, we didnt get to the Boardwalk until 12:45. They filled half the bus before we left and everyone had their luggage with them. I guess your arrival will depend on how many resorts they stop at and how long they hold the bus. It didnt leave until it was half full. But it worked out fine for us.

Upvote 0

Rob562

As long as you've given DME your flight information, they WILL wait for you to arrive, no matter how late your plane arrives (whether a scheduled late arrival or a delayed flight). They might be on a skeleton crew at some point late at night, but they'll wait for those last flights to arrive.

-Rob

Upvote 0

French Quarter

Good thing about the skeleton crews is that you can always hear them coming . . . with those bones rattling and all. :D

We arrived at around 11 pm once and it was not a problem. At that time, they didn't make you get your luggage though. It just showed up the next morning in our room.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Lastest I've arrive and used ME has been like 930-10p... You will have no issues... Just if you plan to check bags make sure you retreive them yourself before boarding the motorcoach. We actually were just there 2 weeks ago and arrived at like 945p, we did not check bags, we were at our resort before 10:25p!!! Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom