Trip Report Last WDW trip of the year (probably), but not our last Disney-related trip.

You may remember us (and @wdisney9000 šŸ˜) from such trip reports as "I said I'd never go during Spring Break again, but yet...," and our land/sea reports with DCL.

Yes, that's right. It's the forum's very own @lostpro9het and @imahistorygeek. This time, we're going to the parks!

The deets:

When: June 29 - July 5
Where: Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

We've got parks and meals planned, plus some first-time dining at Jaleo. We will also be in MK on July 4.

This will more than likely be our last WDW for this year. We were hoping AP sales would resume before our trip, but that looks like a no-go from Disney. I do not want to pay Disney any more money for park tickets, especially with reduced experiences.

We do have a lot planned this fall and will be documenting our travels. We will be sailing DCL in October to Bermuda. There will probably be a trip report. If that falls through, maybe Celebrity during the same time or back to TRS Coral in Mexico (I feel like this pandemic has made me have backup trips for every trip). In November, we will be sailing Virgin Voyages. This is the cruise line with no children! I'm also digging the cruise lines that include drinks, tips, and wifi in their cruise fares. We also have some West Coast Disney adventures planned for Spring 2022 and the Disney Wish in Fall 2022.

You can find us both on IG at the same usernames if you wish to follow along on our adventures.

So, in the meantime, I'm making a list of Flower & Garden drinks and dishes I want to try and walking almost every day of the week in my Disney sandals in order to prepare for our trip.

fractal

Very excited!

giphy.gif

BrerWayne

You may remember us (and @wdisney9000 šŸ˜) from such trip reports as "I said I'd never go during Spring Break again, but yet...," and our land/sea reports with DCL.

Yes, that's right. It's the forum's very own @lostpro9het and @imahistorygeek. This time, we're going to the parks!

The deets:

When: June 29 - July 5
Where: Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

We've got parks and meals planned, plus some first-time dining at Jaleo. We will also be in MK on July 4.

This will more than likely be our last WDW for this year. We were hoping AP sales would resume before our trip, but that looks like a no-go from Disney. I do not want to pay Disney any more money for park tickets, especially with reduced experiences.

We do have a lot planned this fall and will be documenting our travels. We will be sailing DCL in October to Bermuda. There will probably be a trip report. If that falls through, maybe Celebrity during the same time or back to TRS Coral in Mexico (I feel like this pandemic has made me have backup trips for every trip). In November, we will be sailing Virgin Voyages. This is the cruise line with no children! I'm also digging the cruise lines that include drinks, tips, and wifi in their cruise fares. We also have some West Coast Disney adventures planned for Spring 2022 and the Disney Wish in Fall 2022.

You can find us both on IG at the same usernames if you wish to follow along on our adventures.

So, in the meantime, I'm making a list of Flower & Garden drinks and dishes I want to try and walking almost every day of the week in my Disney sandals in order to prepare for our trip.
Did @lostpro9het let the dummy know about your plans so that he can make a beer run?

lostpro9het

Did @lostpro9het let the dummy know about your plans so that he can make a beer run?
Heā€™s been invited. Hopefully his poolside duties donā€™t hinder his attendance.
Oh, wait. You two think of me as family?!! I have to ask you something now, and be honest. Do you want me to sing "Careless Whisper" or "Lady in Red"?
Family as in the cousin who never invites you to your favorite brewery. Howā€™bout singing ā€œIts raining menā€? Thats a solid V-neck tune that I know you could nail! ;-)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom