Last survivor of Titanic passed away.

Nemo14

My husband's grandmother was a Titanic survivor, but she passed away the year before he was born. We do have some interesting accounts from her though.

RIP all who sailed that horrible night!

Slipknot

Original Poster
It would be awsome to see it now. Despite the fact that it broke in half and most of the wood was rotted away long ago, it is still an impressive sight.

yankspy

On a sidenote, has anyone ever seen the Titanic traveling exhibition. I saw it when I lived in St. Pete. It was quite moving. My only complaint was the tacky gift shop at the end.

sueuk

Have any of you visited the Titanic Exhibition on International Drive ? We went a couple of years ago - not expecting much, but it is really good. Your admission ticket has the name of a real Titanic passenger on it, and at the end you can find out what happened to them. Worth a visit.

Slipknot

Original Poster
Have any of you visited the Titanic Exhibition on International Drive ? We went a couple of years ago - not expecting much, but it is really good. Your admission ticket has the name of a real Titanic passenger on it, and at the end you can find out what happened to them. Worth a visit.

They demolished it for some condominiums... at least that is what is advertised on the fence around where it used to be.

EPCOT Explorer

On a sidenote, has anyone ever seen the Titanic traveling exhibition. I saw it when I lived in St. Pete. It was quite moving. My only complaint was the tacky gift shop at the end.
That was in Miami for a bit, but soooo expensive. As I recall it was down here in the summer, and I wanted to save our money for WDW.
:lookaroun:lol::eek:

dandaman

Aside from trains, the Titanic was one of my first interests as a kid (starting around 7 or 8 years old if I recall). I have a whole shelf of books, models and what-have-you dedicated to her. That exhibition in Orlando was really, really cool and I still have my ticket from 8 or 9 years ago.

I'm glad this lady lived a long life afterward; she must have had quite the stories to regale the grandchildren with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom