Trip Report Last minute trip

Hey everyone i made some last minute trip plans on Monday 7/22 for the days of 7/26-7/28. Living 6 hours away and I've never done just a weekend trip to Disney i thought why not. This is the 1st time in 22 years that my wife did not go, and i wasn't sure how it would turn out. My boys and i ( boys ages 16 &10) left after i got off work on Thurs night. we pulled up at our resort around 2:00 Friday morning. I really didn't know what to expect but Friday we went to the Magic Kingdom and had an absolute blast. Saturday we went to Animal Kingdom and had an unbelievable day and did some Disney springs that evening. Checkout day on Sunday was a little different. With such a short notice it was hard to score good fast passes so we knew going in that we would be waiting in lines. We ended going to Hollywood studios and went straight for Slinky Dog Dash. We waited for about and hour and 10 min and got on. Well worth the wait in my opinion. The next ride we got in line for was Rockin roller coaster. We waited two and a half hours for this ride and to be honest i like the ride but i've done it several times. My 16 year old loves it and my 10 year old has never ridden it. To see his reaction when we got on the ride was worth the wait. I was skeptical of just a three day trip because we usually stay for 5 or more days, but honestly now i know we can do it on a long weekend and still have a blast. We are already trying to find another weekend to go again but with the wife this time.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
I give you so much credit for waiting in that long RnR line. I would have killed, or, at least gently maimed my boys if we were in that situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom