Last day 4 me ... New Stage in front of Sorcerer's Hat ??

krankenstein

OIC. I thought the Night of Joy was to be at LMA.

They do. Multiple bands perform at NOJ.

I find it more ironic that it's in the same place as Gay Days.:lol:

Gay Days is not an official disney event. :shrug:

& Darth Vader....

Darth Vader, Ellen, and a nun. Side by side with High School Musical! And soon to be the Hulk....

Yeah, since Christians don't like Star Wars, Ellen (not at DHS btw), or High School Musical huh? :hammer:

_Scar

They do. Multiple bands perform at NOJ.

Gay Days is not an official disney event. :shrug:

Yeah, since Christians don't like Star Wars, Ellen (not at DHS btw), or High School Musical huh? :hammer:

Star Wars because of Star Wars Weekends.... Ellen to represent gay community and High School Musical show in front of BAH.

:wave:

the-reason14

I kinda wish they still did noj at the mk. Though I only been to one, back in 2007, I liked it a lot there. I see it fitting better at mgm, but still I dont know. I guess Id have to go to one there first before I wish it back to the mk.

FriarTuck&Roll

After going to Night of Joy for the past 20 years, I found it was better at the Magic Kingdom. The biggest reason being that the Magic Kingdom just has more attractions that can handle the large crowds that DHS just cant. I will give Disney the benefit of last year being the first at DHS and they may still be working out some kinks. The addition of an extra stage (Theater of the Stars) that was not used last year, should help with some of the crowd control issues they had last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom