Largest attendance @ DHS in 5 years

JustInTime

GE is still a ghost town though.
This is the line for Smugglers yesterday. It reached into Toy Story land.

21BDA349-C7F8-4F63-9594-83BE9517C01E.jpeg

bubbles1812

I did all 3 and preferred pilot. I don’t care to push buttons. But steering was fun.
I didn’t want the pressure of pilot because I am terrible when it comes to that stuff, but I had a lot of fun as gunner and engineer. I think the preference on the forum for pilot is probably overblown compared to the general population.

[The most fun I had was a combo engineer/gunner because the person in front of me at gunner was so hilariously awful I pressed some of his buttons for him.]

JustInTime

I didn’t want the pressure of pilot because I am terrible when it comes to that stuff, but I had a lot of fun as gunner and engineer. I think the preference on the forum for pilot is probably overblown compared to the general population.

[The most fun I had was a combo engineer/gunner because the person in front of me at gunner was so hilariously awful I pressed some of his buttons for him.]
Nice!!! I’m glad some roles appeal to others for sure.

BoarderPhreak

Having spent a few days at DHS over this week, I can tell you - it's mobbed. Morning not too bad, but fills out quickly. SWGE is also packed. MFSR has been pulling 105m wait times. The ONLY way to get in, in a reasonable time - is to rope drop that ish. That's my plan for Sunday morning (7am, whee). TSL... No FP? Good luck. Absolutely packed all day and night.

After RotR opens next week... Good lawd.

seascape

Having spent a few days at DHS over this week, I can tell you - it's mobbed. Morning not too bad, but fills out quickly. SWGE is also packed. MFSR has been pulling 105m wait times. The ONLY way to get in, in a reasonable time - is to rope drop that ish. That's my plan for Sunday morning (7am, whee). TSL... No FP? Good luck. Absolutely packed all day and night.

After RotR opens next week... Good lawd.
None of that matters. The crowds I saw all over property this past weekend were imaginary, at least to the doom and gloomers. SWGE, is a success and the numbers will prove it but some people will continue to deny it. There was a 40 minute wait for the People Mover on Monday afternoon, the theaters on the CoP were full and so were all the other rides. Monday night was a zoo at Disney Springs. So was Saturday at AK and as you said, Sunday at DHS. I will leave Friday's crowds at MK out of it because I had tickets for the Christmas Party.

KBLovedDisney

I must say recently that Disney has pulled out all of the stops for advertising, not just for SWGE. It used to be a thing just coming into Florida on I-4 seeing the only billboards there for Disney. Not anymore. Now they even have the electronic billboards playing Disney World advertisements here where I live. Think that may have a little something to do with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom