Large maps of Walt Disney World which can be wall mounted

Indy_UK

Original Poster
Hi everyone

You know when people get maps of the world and put pins into all the places they have visited.

Does anyone know of anything similar for Walt Disney World? Preferably Retro looking?

Or is it not a thing?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I don't know about all of Walt Disney World, but you can find framed vintage park maps.

1613655518710.png

Indy_UK

Original Poster
Yeah that is pretty much what I have been seeing everywhere else

The best I’ve seen is this one which I think with a bit of imagination could looks good.

red pins for parks, blue pins for resorts

food for thought

Attachments

• 40DCDABC-BA90-4221-B1A9-6C6BF7BFFB96.jpeg
    40DCDABC-BA90-4221-B1A9-6C6BF7BFFB96.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 150

MarvelCharacterNerd

The current Tiny Kingdom pin series for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World are some nice ways of doing this. You can buy a banner map and then collect the icon mini-pins to put on them.

Not cheap, as they are quite popular with pin collectors, but a very nice presentation.

Samples of the maps (there are a few released so far):

1616463877660.png
1616463806683.png

Samples of the pins on the map:

1616463981817.png

Indy_UK

Original Poster
We decided to scrap our original Idea as we are now DVC members, we feel that we are going to be able to visit a lot more places in the world.

It’s taken a while but we found a map which we have got framed. It has a small 2mm gap behind the glass so we can put pins in of all the places we visit in the world.

AF2D43E1-293B-4867-B0CE-1B7F9E808E73.jpeg

Where I am stumped is what colour pins to use? I wanted to do something like red pins for each of the Disney parks in the world we’ve visited. Then Maybe Blue ones for all the places we’re visited as part of a cruise?

What colour do I do a place like Vero Beach? It’s not a ‘Park’ in the world but we do own DVC here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom