landscaping tour

Debbie

Original Poster
hi this is betsy on debbie's name. has anyone ever taken the tour of the wdw gardens or landscaping classes that are available?? i'd register but my computer sucks!

Debbie

Original Poster
i thought that i heard of them the last time i visited epcot. it's supposed to be an 8 hour tour that costs appx. $100 and it was through the horticulture department.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Debbie
i thought that i heard of them the last time i visited epcot. it's supposed to be an 8 hour tour that costs appx. $100 and it was through the horticulture department.

My brother-in-law went on one, and thought it was wonderful! I'm not sure of the exact price, or how to sign up for one. I'll try to find out about it. :)

tmm7899

jcrb,
No it is not the greenhouse tour. I think that she is referring to a tour similar to the keys to the kingdom tour. If you have a chance to go on the tour I recomend it, I have never done it but I have driven by one of the horticulture sites when I was a cast member and it is amazing if you like plants.

MCMike37

HAven;t done it, but I know what you are talking about. They not only take you behind the scenes at the Land, but all over EPCOT to look at and discuss the various plant life and what it takes to upkeep and all.

I think, and read the word again, think it is like around 90 bucks like above mentioned. All day walking tour, (Park admission not included:D)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom