Landry's Select Club in the COVID Era - Should I Count on Priority Seating or Call for an ADR?

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I'm just a month away from our 60-day "ADR day," and two of our planned meals are lunch at Yak & Yeti and dinner at Rainforest Cafe at AK.

We are Landry's Select Club members, and in the past would have foregone ADRs and simply relied on getting walk-up "priority seating" with our card, but I know capacity restrictions have likely diminished the reliability of that perk. Can anyone with recent experience tell me:

1 - Is walk-up seating at the onsite Landry's restaurants still available with a Landry's Select Club card, or should I make ADRs?

2 - If I cannot make ADRs on the Disney website due to availability issues (and I'm assuming I most likely won't be able to -- there are no ADRs available for either one at 60 days out these days and we're looking to reserve for Day 2 of our trip so I'll be trying just 61 days out -- I've read that I can call the restaurant directly with my Landry's member number and make an ADR. Has anyone done this lately, and if so, did you call and make that ADR before, or after, the 60-day window?

Thanks in advance!

Hcalvert

They weren't offering priority seating last July or in December when I went. Reservations only. They weren't even asking if people were a member. I made reservations for my June trip just in case.

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
FWIW, I just called Yak & Yeti. The very nice CM with whom I spoke (Jessica) confirmed that they _are_ honoring Landry's Select Club priority seating, but that (as @cflwcast indicated) they do have a limited number of priority seating slots/tables they can give away each day.

I was assured that if I would like to have an ADR and am unable to get one through Disney's online system, as a Select Club member I can simply call the restaurant 60 days or less from our intended dining date, and they will make one for me. :)

Club Cooloholic

I'm just a month away from our 60-day "ADR day," and two of our planned meals are lunch at Yak & Yeti and dinner at Rainforest Cafe at AK.

We are Landry's Select Club members, and in the past would have foregone ADRs and simply relied on getting walk-up "priority seating" with our card, but I know capacity restrictions have likely diminished the reliability of that perk. Can anyone with recent experience tell me:

1 - Is walk-up seating at the onsite Landry's restaurants still available with a Landry's Select Club card, or should I make ADRs?

2 - If I cannot make ADRs on the Disney website due to availability issues (and I'm assuming I most likely won't be able to -- there are no ADRs available for either one at 60 days out these days and we're looking to reserve for Day 2 of our trip so I'll be trying just 61 days out -- I've read that I can call the restaurant directly with my Landry's member number and make an ADR. Has anyone done this lately, and if so, did you call and make that ADR before, or after, the 60-day window?

Thanks in advance!
I used it this past Thanksgiving week at TRex with no issues at all.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We had made an ADR, just in case, for March, but they honored the card as well. It was for lunch, and we walked up right when they opened, so that may have made a difference as well.

HouCuseChickie

I think a lot is just varying by location. We live in the Houston area and have tons of Landry's based restaurants here. As early as 2019, we noticed that many are putting priority on call ahead waitlist non-LSC guests vs. priority seating of LSC members.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom