La Hacienda de San Angel

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Hi All!

Has anyone been to La Hacienda de San Angel for dinner recently? I will be eating here on my upcoming trip, as I, A- love Mexican food and B- am looking for a place to possibly see Illuminations from. How was the service, food, etc? I'll be traveling with my 8yo godson, so anyone that's been with kids, please chime in. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jeff056

Hi All!

Has anyone been to La Hacienda de San Angel for dinner recently? I will be eating here on my upcoming trip, as I A- love Mexican food and B- am looking for a place to possibly see Illuminations from. How was the service, food, etc? I'll be traveling with my 8yo godson, so anyone that's been with kids, please chime in. Thanks!
My family ate there about a month ago and the food was great. My 7yr old son ordered kid steak tacos and loved them, forget what my 5yr old ordered.. We did guac + mango appetizer also. Our server was very friendly, we would eat there again.

We ate around 6pm, but from what I could tell it had good views for illuminations, but can't speak from experience.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
My family ate there about a month ago and the food was great. My 7yr old son ordered kid steak tacos and loved them, forget what my 5yr old ordered.. We did guac + mango appetizer also. Our server was very friendly, we would eat there again.

We ate around 6pm, but from what I could tell it had good views for illuminations, but can't speak from experience.
Thanks!

JIMINYCR

WE enjoy it enough that its always an ADR on our trip. Last trip we ate there twice. Service has always been very fast and attentive. Our meals and desserts have always been top quality. I love the Corn creme soup, Shrimp tacos and the Empanada for dessert. It beats San Angel hands down for both service and food quality. The dining area can be slightly noisy but there are tables off to the side in an alcove that are much quieter... and the noise is no where as bad as the echoes in San Angel. If you do get a table at the right time, the Illuminations view is wonderful.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
WE enjoy it enough that its always an ADR on our trip. Last trip we ate there twice. Service has always been very fast and attentive. Our meals and desserts have always been top quality. I love the Corn creme soup, Shrimp tacos and the Empanada for dessert. It beats San Angel hands down for both service and food quality. The dining area can be slightly noisy but there are tables off to the side in an alcove that are much quieter... and the noise is no where as bad as the echoes in San Angel. If you do get a table at the right time, the Illuminations view is wonderful.
Thanks! We have a reservation for 8:15 PM, so we should be good for Illuminations.

danyoung56

I've had several meals there, and never had anything I didn't like - either food or service. I understand they pipe the IllumiNations music in, but I've never watched the show from there - I like to be outside where I can hear the explosions and feel the heat from the fire.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom