Kungaloosh?!

Skipper Dan

Original Poster
I'm so freaked right now, that I can barely type this out! I just read an article that was posted in a recent thread that there is a little stand like thing in PI that still serves the Kungaloos (maybe not for long, but they still do). Is this true?! I'm turnin' 21 on the 23rd, and never got to go to The Adventurers Club, and would absolutely LOVE to at least try it's trademark drink! :slurp:

PS I know y'all are goin' to have some negative responses like, "... you shouldn't be contacting CMs," but does anyone know of a way to contact any of the performers from the club? Through a casting angency or anything? Just curious, thanks!

Captain Hank

Why, yes, it's true! (at least for now) Laffer's Cantina, located directly across from the Club currently serves Kungalooshes. As far as contacting the performers...eh, not really. There were actually some problems with certain guests stalking certain performers way back when, so it's frowned upon. (at least, it used to be. Not sure what the situation is now that the Club is closed) Several AC performers ended up in Streetmosphere and the World Showcase Players. If you give them the Club salute, sometimes they'll return it, though.

Skipper Dan

Original Poster
Why, yes, it's true! (at least for now) Laffer's Cantina, located directly across from the Club currently serves Kungalooshes. As far as contacting the performers...eh, not really. There were actually some problems with certain guests stalking certain performers way back when, so it's frowned upon. (at least, it used to be. Not sure what the situation is now that the Club is closed) Several AC performers ended up in Streetmosphere and the World Showcase Players. If you give them the Club salute, sometimes they'll return it, though.

Thanks so much! Sendin' you a PM. :wave:

Phonedave

This is the Feb 2, 2011 update on the Save Pleasure Island blog

Laffers Cantina is getting a new theme. It's going to be a pool bar. The specialty drinks are getting new tropical swimming pool-theme names. And the Kungaloosh drink is going away with rumrunners replacing them. Few people traversing the Island knew what a Kungaloosh was; who would have guessed? No word on whether Laffers, named for the adjacent Comedy Warehouse, is getting a new name along with the drinks.

Better get your drink on quickly.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom