kumbaya

dopey

Original Poster
i would be remiss if i didn't mention my utter disappointment that the once lively chit chat boards, which overflowed with goodwill and humanity, have recently degenerated into a series of caustic personal attacks and vitriol.

let us all take a moment to consider that each of us is beautiful in the eyes of god. we are each precious and loved. and besides, you can't fight in here. this is a war room! kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya........everybody sing......

alright, now that that's out of the way, i just wanna say that i have only six more days until i'm off to wdw!!!!! don't ask me to bring you back anything, cuz i won't. you're all capable of finding a disney store or ordering your own damn disney stuff through a catalog. i just hope to return to find these boards full of love, happiness and unbridled joy.

with deepest respect and appreciation,

dopey

markymark

Hey dopey well put, and t's good to see you practice what you preach in your "kind" offers to bring absolutely nothing back for any of us.

I feel a good karma falling over the boards already! You trully are our peace and harmony guru!!

dopey

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
Hey dopey well put, and t's good to see you practice what you preach in your "kind" offers to bring absolutely nothing back for any of us.

I feel a good karma falling over the boards already! You trully are our peace and harmony guru!!

:D

mightyduck

Originally posted by dopey
i would be remiss if i didn't mention my utter disappointment that the once lively chit chat boards, which overflowed with goodwill and humanity, have recently degenerated into a series of caustic personal attacks and vitriol.

Sorry, Dopey. :(

Have a good time! I leave in three days....will you be by the front gate at Magic Kingdom again with Snow White? :) I'll look for you! :)

Ariel

I'm feeling a lot of love in this room now, that's for sure. I've said it before and I will say it again...you sure do have a way with words Dopey... ;)

Seriously though, I will miss you a whole lot. I will try to carry on your peace-going mission while you are gone. :)

But really, if we ask nicely won't you bring us back something???

dopey

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
But really, if we ask nicely won't you bring us back something???

ok. but just for you, ariel, since you're going to keep the peace around here. the rest of 'em can go scratch.

wait......that wasn't very loving, was it? let me rephrase......the rest of 'em can go scratch...please.

Tink

alright, now that that's out of the way, i just wanna say that i have only six more days until i'm off to wdw!!!!!

You will be missed Dopey, but not by me! Well, ok, technically I will miss you dreadfully for the first four days of your absence but then I leave for WDW and I'll see you there. Look for me after dark, I'm the one flying from the top of Cinderella's castle...:p

markymark

ok. but just for you, ariel, since you're going to keep the peace around here. the rest of 'em can go scratch.

wait......that wasn't very loving, was it? let me rephrase......the rest of 'em can go scratch...please.

Can go scratch what exactly? Do you some some kind of unpleasant itch?

And just for the record, KUMBAYA is a revolutionary new ride they are putting in, it is a Dumbo style ride, which turns into an inverted coaster and ends up as a log flume simulator in 3d.

I am glad I was able to help.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by markymark
And just for the record, KUMBAYA is a revolutionary new ride they are putting in, it is a Dumbo style ride, which turns into an inverted coaster and ends up as a log flume simulator in 3d.

Ahhhh.. that's what it was... I though it was either that or the Safari. Thanks Marky for the news!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom