Knott’s Berry Farm Appreciation Thread

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I love Knott's. To me it was like the best parts of Disneyland and Magic Mountain combined. You had a park with historical pedigree like Disneyland with some well themed area especially Ghost Town with some real bad @ss free standing coasters like Six Flags and the park is small enough where you can do everything in one day. Has the charm of Disney and the thrills of Magic Mountain. Best of both worlds.

PostScott

Ghostrider is one of the best wooden coasters in the States. Right up there with El Toro. The Park has a great top four too, like SFMM.

Ghostrider covers the wooden territory. Xcelerator covers the launch territory. Hangtime covers the inversion territory. Silver Bullet covers the suspended territory. However, apart from those four coasters, all the supporting coasters are not so great. You have one of the last Schwarzkopf shuttle coasters, but it's just a loop forwards and backwards. Sierra Sidewinder is fun but it's intensity isn't consistent with every ride. Pony Express is laughable. Jaguar is alright. Coastrider is your average wild mouse.

This is all coming from a coaster enthusiast standpoint though and I'm sure the general public enjoys the supporting coasters.

There's been talks of a possible Hyper along the West side of the park that starts in Ghosttown and goes along the Boardwalk. It probably won't happen but if it does then it'll be the first B&M hyper in the state so that would be exciting.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Ghostrider is one of the best wooden coasters in the States. Right up there with El Toro. The Park has a great top four too, like SFMM.

Ghostrider covers the wooden territory. Xcelerator covers the launch territory. Hangtime covers the inversion territory. Silver Bullet covers the suspended territory. However, apart from those four coasters, all the supporting coasters are not so great. You have one of the last Schwarzkopf shuttle coasters, but it's just a loop forwards and backwards. Sierra Sidewinder is fun but it's intensity isn't consistent with every ride. Pony Express is laughable. Jaguar is alright. Coastrider is your average wild mouse.

This is all coming from a coaster enthusiast standpoint though and I'm sure the general public enjoys the supporting coasters.

There's been talks of a possible Hyper along the West side of the park that starts in Ghosttown and goes along the Boardwalk. It probably won't happen but if it does then it'll be the first B&M hyper in the state so that would be exciting.
Ghost Rider is an amazing ride and one of the fastest wooden coasters I have ever been on. you get sooo much air time on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom