News Kipling at Disney Springs to close this weekend

MickeyLuv'r

I wish Disney Springs would get Famous Footwear or some other shoe store. My son's sneakers ripped on our last trip and we couldn't find anything for him other than Crocs.
DS has an Under Armour store. I bought a pair of sneakers there a few years back for a very reasonable price. Not only were they on sale, but they also took off the Annual Pass 10% discount.

On top of that, - at least last time I went - the outlet store mall just off WDW property has 5 or 6 major sneaker/footwear stores : Adidas, Nike, Converse, Asics, New Balance, Clarks, and ecco.

They also have a Kipling store.

The outlet mall is off-property, but just barely. It is just across I-4 from the Disney Springs area hotels/Crossroads plaza. (Visible from I-4) It is less than 3 miles from the DS Lemon parking lot, and only because the access road kinda winds around. There's also a large Publix and a number of chain eateries over that way, plus it connects to I-Drive.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Love the "under-seat" bag you have! Might be time to retire my Vera Bradley tote I use for under the seat! I have an Alice in Wonderland Kipling cross-over bag that I love. It's plenty big enough to carry what I need in the parks (although, now that I'm using an insulin pump and need to carry extra supplies for that, might not be big enough). Sad to see the Kipling store go. I was really wanting to pick up some more Disney-themed bags or hoping for some new themed bags when we go in a few months 😩 Guess I'll have to resort to Macy's or see if Kipling.com has anything I like.
This is the best underrated the seat bag I have ever had. Throw in washing machine and it is like new. I have Vera too but they don’t cleans up well over time. Best purchase award. It has a sleeve on one side to slip over my carry on luggage too. Every thing I need for my short trips to WDW. It holds both my laptop and tablet easily.

Last edited:

ABQ

there is a huge outlet center a quick Uber ride from Disney... Very close. Also a Target, WalMart... You can get out of the bubble easily with an uber...
I don't think I want to see every store I have at home in Disney Springs...it should be unique and special...not the usual....
Can't disagree with you, however, the stores you have in your home town may not be representative of the stores most guests have in their home town.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom