Kingdom Konsultants meet 11/20/09! Come join us!

Disney_Belle

Hey all! :wave: The agents at Kingdom Konsultants love meeting their clients and fellow forum members so we decided to set up a little something while we are in WDW in November. If you want to come hang out with the Kingdom Konsultant team and meet your agent/WDWMagic buddies, please join us on Friday, 11/20/09, for an evening of fun at Downtown Disney. We will be meeting in front of the World of Disney store, right in front of this guy at 8:45pm:

103_3367.jpg

Clients and forum friends can come down and meet Pam, Marie, Elizabeth, Richard, Jenell, Jessica, Danielle, Heather and hopefully Tammy and Denise too!!! Your family and friends are welcome to join us for what is sure to be a great night!

After we meet up at the World of Disney, we will probably head over to Magarita Bar where there is plenty of outdoor, patio seating for all of us to sit, chat and share lots of laughs.

We hope to see you there! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Disney_Belle

Original Poster
Oh man is that the only day you guys are going to be there? We leave VA on Nov. 20th and will not arrive in the World till the 21st.

Unfortunately some of us are going home on the 21st so the 20th was the day that all of us could get together. We wish you could join us!

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

Unfortunately some of us are going home on the 21st so the 20th was the day that all of us could get together. We wish you could join us!

I am so sorry I am not going to meet you guys. :(

You have been a staple here on the forums. I look at alot of your advise & feedback you give.

I have also have contacted Richard a fews times on personal questions I have.

Have a great time and have the MAgic flowing for us that will be arriving when you depart.

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

Original Poster
I am so sorry I am not going to meet you guys. :(

You have been a staple here on the forums. I look at alot of your advise & feedback you give.

I have also have contacted Richard a fews times on personal questions I have.

Have a great time and have the MAgic flowing for us that will be arriving when you depart.

We will leave plenty of magic for you don't you worry :animwink:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

OMG! I wish I could fly down at least for the day. I'd loooove to meet y'all. I'm sure you'll have a blast. Tammy, you have to go & take a bazillion pics for us! :D

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I want a group pic of the agents in a couple different spots for the website while we are there. Scott will be there to take pics for me.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We may even have a youtube moment or 10 while we are there!! :ROFLOL:

Ohhhh Richard......................hehehehehehehe (my evil laugh) :ROFLOL:

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom