Kingdom Konsultant Facebook

Disney_Belle

Hey everyone! We wanted to share our official Facebook page with you all :) If you haven't yet, stop by and like the Kingdom Konsultant Travel page to keep up with the latest news and vacation information from the KK team. As well as lots of pictures (especially from Tammy - check out her shot which is our cover photo). It's fairly new and we look forward to having all of our clients and friends become a part of it :)

See you there! :wave:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kingdom-Konsultant-Travel/276970069015670

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We have as lot of pictures from the Wild Africa trek that the agents were able to take part in for the training that I set up for them in January also!

Pam

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

I think it's great how the spiffs come from the Disney corporation... this way you don't feel any pressure from agents, and after all... all of the agents really love this job. It's great to give someone a ring and know they they are working with you on a Disney vacation and have the same passion as you. We get enough strange looks from family and friends, helps to not have to deal with some generic agent looking to make a buck off you.

In fact, it's inspired me to research some local travel agent programs here in Boston... as I realized I would make a great agent myself! Some day, some day!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

If Jessica can convert my husband, who is a non Disney lover (how dare him!!!!) I'm leaving her in my Will!!! LOL Jessica, thank you, so much, for all of your help and outstanding suggestions!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Like this page the minute it came online!

Living in Ireland it rarely makes sense to use a TA but LOVE Tammy!

Her TR's are amazing and she has helped me out more than i can ever repay!!

Once we move stateside i will def be looking her and KK up :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom