• Jetsam
  • Anglerfish
  • The Kraken
  • Jack
  • Gus
  • Lucifer
  • Diablo

Yeah, there's almost 200 characters.

Okay, thank you! I will now do the cast list, arranged by world. As with earlier in the thread, any characters with three question marks ("???") in place of the actor's name means that it's unknown who will voice the characters.

Main characters
  • HALEY JOEL OSMENT: Sora
  • DAVID GALLAGHER: Riku
  • HAYDEN PANETTIERE: Kairi
  • TONY ANSELMO: Donald Duck
  • BILL FARMER: Goofy
  • BRET IWAN: King Mickey Mouse
  • MELISSA DISNEY: Queen Minnie Mouse
  • EDDIE CARROLL: Jiminy Cricket
  • KATH SOUCIE: Daisy Duck
  • ???: Tidus
  • MOLLY KECK: Selphie
  • JOHN DIMAGGIO: Wakka
  • TRESS MACNEILLE: Chip
  • COREY BURTON: Dale
  • FRANK WELKER: Elliott the Dragon
  • JONAH BOBO: Tod
  • HARRISON FAHN: Copper
  • SUSANNE BLAKESLEE: Maleficent
  • RICHARD EPCAR: Master Xehanort

Next time, I will start going into more world-centric characters.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Can you post all of the worlds in one post or at least separate the worlds half and half? I don't want various pages of voice acting lists, when you can slim it down. And Pluto shouldn't be up there. Plenty of characters make small noises in the series, but they're just generic. This is a voice acting list, there's not a actor who's voice acting Pluto. The only characters on the voice acting list should be characters who talk in the game. And Wall-E's not in the game.

mharrington

Can you post all of the worlds in one post or at least separate the worlds half and half? I don't want various pages of voice acting lists, when you can slim it down. And Pluto shouldn't be up there. Plenty of characters make small noises in the series, but they're just generic. This is a voice acting list, there's not a actor who's voice acting Pluto. The only characters on the voice acting list should be characters who talk in the game. And Wall-E's not in the game.

Okay, I've edited the list above as per your statements, but I thought Wall-E was in the game. Also, I'll see what I can do to add in more world casts in fewer posts at a time, but I'm not doing it in one or two posts. I will try to include at least three or four worlds each, if not more. Anyway, here are some more casts, at least three to four worlds at a time, if not more.

Radiant Garden
  • DOUG ERHOLTZ: Leon
  • CHRIS EDGERLY: Cid
  • STEVE BURTON: Cloud
  • ANDREA BOWEN: Aerith
  • MAE WHITMAN: Yuffie
  • KARI WAHLGREN: Rinoa
  • JEFF BENNETT: Merlin
  • HEDY BURRESS: Yuna
  • TARA STRONG: Rikku
  • GWENDOLINE YEO: Paine
  • SUSANNE BLAKESLEE: Maleficent; Cruella DeVil
  • GEORGE NEWBERN: Sephiroth
  • RICHARD EPCAR: Master Xehanort

Native Campground
  • IRENE BEDARD: Pocahontas
  • DONAL GIBSON: John Smith
  • RUSSELL MEANS: Chief Powhatan
  • LINDA HUNT: Grandmother Willow
  • ???: Native Elder
  • DAVID OGDEN STIERS: Ratcliffe

Fairytale Forest
  • MELISSA DISNEY: Snow White
  • CHRISTOPHER DANIEL BARNES: The Prince
  • SUSANNE BLAKESLEE: Evil Queen/The Witch
  • COREY BURTON: Magic Mirror; Huntsman; Grumpy
  • JIM CUMMINGS: Doc
  • JAMES ARNOLD TAYLOR: Happy
  • BILL FARMER: Sleepy
  • JEFF BENNETT: Bashful
  • BOB JOLES: Sneezy

Chateau de France
  • PAIGE O'HARA: Belle
  • ROBBY BENSON: Beast/Prince Adam
  • JEFF BENNETT: Maurice; Lumiere
  • DAVID OGDEN STIERS: Cogsworth
  • ANGELA LANSBURY: Mrs. Potts
  • ???: Babette
  • JO ANN WORLEY: The Wardrobe
  • RICHARD WHITE: Gaston
  • JESSE CORTI: Lefou

Okay, that'll have to do for now. I really need a break right now (and the computer of mine is really going slow), but I will do more later.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Ok, I might post the final part of the game tomorrow or Tuesday. I won't start it until after the entire cast list is complete, it could get pretty messy with cast list<final section of the game<more cast list. So, I'll wait until the rest of the worlds are done.

ObssesionRocks

I don't ever recall Xehanort turning into something else other than his original self. His Heartless and his Nobody are all separate beings, he's always been a person controlling the heartless, so the other two could be considered his minions. He is an original character for this game, considereing he hasn't been seen yet, though he will be in Birth by Sleep.

There still will be all those cutscenes about darkness and light and blah blah blah, but it's really to get the storylines clearly expressed. In KH1, everything was short and simple because all of the major twists and turns had already happened. In KH2, th entire World That Never Was section seemed so packed with details and events that had not been explained. I felt it was too much at once. This closing world is going to be simply put, there will be some cliffhangers, but it won't make you extremely confused, at least they shouldn't.

The name of the song that Utada Hikaru sings is Heart Station, which is also the name of her album. It's a slower song, so during the opening CGI sequence, it'll be remixed, so it's upbeat. When it's repeated at the end of the game, it will be the original version.

Wait a minute. When a person becomes a heartless, their old self becomes a nobody. And, that's it. The only way Xehanort could still be a regular human is if his nobody recovers his heart. Ohhhhhhh!!!! That could be an explanation. The point is I don't see how he can still be his regular self and have a heartless and a nobody. If a person has a nobody, it means they're no longer human. Just sayin'

I like how the ending's going. This "Kingdom of Darkness" loks a lot like "End of the World". It's even on the same place. Let me guess, is there going to be another "Fantasia" reference? Just kidding.

P.S. About the joke I made a few days ago "7 ways to now you're obsessed with Walt Disney World", I realized that a better title for that would be "7 Ways to know you've been to Walt Disney World too many times". Don't you think?

mharrington

Ok, I might post the final part of the game tomorrow or Tuesday. I won't start it until after the entire cast list is complete, it could get pretty messy with cast list<final section of the game<more cast list. So, I'll wait until the rest of the worlds are done.

It's gonna take a bit longer than I thought because, first, I have to have dinner with my family, and then, we're probably gonna watch a movie that don't really have much of a desire to see.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Wait a minute. When a person becomes a heartless, their old self becomes a nobody. And, that's it. The only way Xehanort could still be a regular human is if his nobody recovers his heart. Ohhhhhhh!!!! That could be an explanation. The point is I don't see how he can still be his regular self and have a heartless and a nobody. If a person has a nobody, it means they're no longer human. Just sayin'

I like how the ending's going. This "Kingdom of Darkness" loks a lot like "End of the World". It's even on the same place. Let me guess, is there going to be another "Fantasia" reference? Just kidding.

P.S. About the joke I made a few days ago "7 ways to now you're obsessed with Walt Disney World", I realized that a better title for that would be "7 Ways to know you've been to Walt Disney World too many times". Don't you think?

Well, that statement in your first paragraph is going to be explained in the final section. You caught me with the whole Xehanort thing, but everything isn't as it seems, another shocking cliffhanger. Sora, Donald and Goofy haven't actually SEEN Master Xehanort throughout the entire game, so they don't really know what's up. As long as they can rescue Kairi. that's all that matters. The player of the game is probably wondering what the heck's going on with the main antagonist, too. All which will be revealed and resolved in the finale. Actually, this game does share connections to Birth by Sleep.

I don't get what you mean when you said Kingdom of Darkness and End of the World are in the same place. They're actually not. Kingdom of Darkness is accessed through the secret place, where they descend down through a portal and arrive in KoD. It is connected to Destiny Islands, but actually, they are miles apart. As for End of the World, with the conclusion of KH1, I'm pretty sure that world doesn't exist anymore.

I didn't think there were any Fantasia references in Kingdom of Darkness, unless you were refering to Chernabog in Kingdom Hearts. When I made the world, I wasn't inspiring it off of anything besides End of the World and elements of the World That Never Was. Thanks.

mharrington

Here are the next set of worlds' casts:

Olympus Coliseum
  • TATE DONOVAN: Hercules
  • SUSAN EGAN: Megara
  • ROBERT COSTANZO: Philoctetes
  • COREY BURTON: Zeus
  • TRESS MACNEILLE: Hera
  • JAMES WOODS: Hades
  • ???: Athropos
  • ???: Lachesis
  • ???: Clotho
  • FRANK WELKER: Cyclops

Neverland
  • CHRIS STEELE: Peter Pan
  • KAT CRESSIDA: Wendy Darling
  • ???: John Darling
  • ???: Michael Darling
  • COREY BURTON: Captain Hook
  • JEFF BENNETT: Mr. Smee

Toontown
  • JESS HARNELL: Roger Rabbit
  • KAT CRESSIDA: Jessica Rabbit
  • ???: Eddie Valiant
  • CHARLES FLEISCHER: Benny the Cab; Psycho
  • JIM CUMMINGS: Baby Herman
  • ???: Judge Doom
  • DAVID LANDER: Smarty
  • JEFF BENNETT: Stupid

Atlantica
  • JODI BENSON: Ariel
  • CHRISTOPHER DANIEL BARNES: Prince Eric
  • KENNETH MARS: King Triton
  • KEVIN MICHAEL RICHARDSON: Sebastian
  • PARKER GORIS: Flounder
  • MAURICE LAMARCHE: Scuttle
  • ???: Grimsby
  • EDIE MCCLURG: Carlotta
  • RENE AUBERJONOIS: Chef Louis
  • PAT CARROLL: Ursula

Coral Sea
  • ANTHONY DE MARCO: Nemo
  • JESS HARNELL: Marlin
  • JENNIFER HALE: Dory
  • BOB PETERSON: Mr. Ray
  • ANDREW STANTON: Crush
  • NICHOLAS BIRD: Squirt
  • ???: Gill
  • BRAD GARRETT: Bloat
  • AUSTIN PENDLETON: Gurgle
  • STEPHEN ROOT: Bubbles
  • ???: Jacques
  • VICKI LEWIS: Deb; Flo
  • ALLISON JANNEY: Peach
  • BRIAN GEORGE: Nigel
  • BARRY HUMPHRIES: Bruce
  • ???: Anchor
  • BRUCE SPENCE: Chum

Okay, that should do it for now. In the meantime, can anyone help me with filling in the cast sections with the three question marks, please? I can't leave them like that indefinitely.

mharrington

I figured I may as well finish the worlds' voice casts all off now:

Port Royal
  • JAMES ARNOLD TAYLOR: Capt. Jack Sparrow
  • CRISPIN FREEMAN: Will Turner
  • ELIZA SCHNEIDER: Elizabeth Swann
  • GREG ELLIS: Pintel; Ragetti
  • JULIANNE BUESCHER: Tia Dalma
  • JAMES PATRICK STUART: Bootstrap Bill Turner
  • ???: Weatherby Swann
  • ???: Lord Cutler Beckett
  • ???: General Norrington
  • ROBIN ATKIN DOWNES: Davy Jones

Haunted Grounds
  • PAUL FREES: Ghost Host (archival sound)
  • JENNIFER HALE: Emily
  • KIM IRVINE: Madame Leota
  • COREY BURTON: The Caretaker
  • BILL FARMER: Ezra; Phineas; Gus
  • KAT CRESSIDA: Constance

Castle of Dreams
  • JENNIFER HALE: Cinderella
  • CHRISTOPHER DANIEL BARNES: Prince Charming
  • RUSSI TAYLOR: Fairy Godmother; Drizella
  • SUSANNE BLAKESLEE: Lady Tremaine
  • TRESS MACNEILLE: Anastasia

Enchanted Dominion
  • JENNIFER HALE: Aurora
  • JOSH ROBERT THOMPSON: Prince Phillip
  • SUSANNE BLAKESLEE: Flora; Maleficent
  • RUSSI TAYLOR: Fauna
  • TRESS MACNEILLE: Merryweather

Whew! Okay, we're all caught up now. But can anyone help me with filling in any voice actors with the question marks (???) substituting for them?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Wow, pretty funny to see how Susanne Blakeslee plays half the villains in the game. Oh well, it'd work. Here's some thing to help complete the cast list. For "The Prince" in Fairytale Forest, I guess it should be Christopher Barnes, as well, he's already playing 3 other princes in the game as it is, and after a while, they all start to sound the same, but he'd make it work.

In Chateau de France, "Chip" doesn't need to have a voice actor. I realized that Chip didn't have one in KH2. I'd still like "Babette" to be a voiced character though.

For "The Caretaker", you could put down Corey Burton. The character doesn't have a voice, but Burton could do just about anything. You could make "Madame Leota" Kim Irivine, who voiced her in Haunted Mansion Holiday.

In Enchanted Dominion, you listed Cinderella instead of Aurora. If Russi Taylor is doing voice acting for this game, then I think she should be included as Queen Minnie, too. I know with Wayne Allwine's passing, she might not want to continue the role, but she hasn't moved on from it yet. She's still the current voice of Minnie, so we should include her in that role, too.

mharrington

Wow, pretty funny to see how Susanne Blakeslee plays half the villains in the game. Oh well, it'd work. Here's some thing to help complete the cast list. For "The Prince" in Fairytale Forest, I guess it should be Christopher Barnes, as well, he's already playing 3 other princes in the game as it is, and after a while, they all start to sound the same, but he'd make it work.

In Chateau de France, "Chip" doesn't need to have a voice actor. I realized that Chip didn't have one in KH2. I'd still like "Babette" to be a voiced character though.

For "The Caretaker", you could put down Corey Burton. The character doesn't have a voice, but Burton could do just about anything. You could make "Madame Leota" Kim Irivine, who voiced her in Haunted Mansion Holiday.

In Enchanted Dominion, you listed Cinderella instead of Aurora. If Russi Taylor is doing voice acting for this game, then I think she should be included as Queen Minnie, too. I know with Wayne Allwine's passing, she might not want to continue the role, but she hasn't moved on from it yet. She's still the current voice of Minnie, so we should include her in that role, too.

Well, I don't know about Russi voicing Minnie, especially in the wake of Wayne Allwine's passing. That's why I had her in a blank space next to Queen Minnie. Plus, I had Kath Soucie voice Daisy Duck instead of Tress MacNeille for once. Soucie has voiced Daisy on the show, "Quack Pack".

As for the other voice actor proposals, they're all good. I went back and edited the posts to add them all in. I also corrected Aurora's name in Enchanted Dominion.

Disneyson 1

^Disneyland, of course! The past world just builds up the intrigue and such. P.S. the dragon boss who wasn't really Maleficent was a GREAT plot point... now can we get the finale plz?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
^Disneyland, of course! The past world just builds up the intrigue and such. P.S. the dragon boss who wasn't really Maleficent was a GREAT plot point... now can we get the finale plz?
Really?! I thought the dragon was cool. At least better than WDW. But I feel that it got a lot of momentum, but in the end, it kinda felt anti-climactic. But it's still pretty cool.

Thanks!! Finale would be up today. It might take some time. I'm writing it up right now, but I have everything planned out and I feel like it's going to end on such an undescibeable note.

Disneyson 1

Soo... you're almost done writing... but you can't end it because you can't describe the ending? Try to put your mind's pictures into words, that works for me...

...and do it quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I think that if they finally get to program the "leaning over to light the water" bit (they did tricky editing in that part of the video) and if she thrashes around a little bit more a the end, then it'll be fantastic. But in any case it's better than WDW's dragon. Which is not a hard thing to do.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
No, Imeant undescribeable as in, it's got a nice ending, but it's sad too. There's cliffhangers and yet it also offers completion. So, there's so much to say about it. I know exactly how it'll end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom