King Henry's Feast GONE

woofboy111

Original Poster
A few years ago, a great dinner show called King Henrys feast was on I-drive. It had a really cool building too. It looked like a midevil castle and I'm sure someone would have loved to open something in it. Well, last sat., I found out that it's nolonger there. The building was knocked to the ground last weekend.

Maria

Nnnooooooo!!! really?? The building was cool, the food was good, the show was good, the prices were not too expensive, and I have good memories of it..... sniff... :(

markymark

It was practically gone at the end of September!! There was just a turrett left!!!

Any ideas what's going there in it's place?

woofboy111

Original Poster
I don't have any idea. I drove by it both on I-4 and on I drive and they don't havy construction signs on either road. Hopefully, they won't put in another one of those Discount Tourist stores. They don't need anymore of those!!!

SW-FL

Account Suspended
I read a few months ago that Darden bought the property and were gonna put an Olive Garden, 1 of the new style Tuscany restaurants there.

markymark

Originally posted by SW-FL
I read a few months ago that Darden bought the property and were gonna put an Olive Garden, 1 of the new style Tuscany restaurants there.

mmmmmm Olive Garden ....... :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

SW-FL

Account Suspended
Olve garden is good, but it's no king henrys feast!!!

Your right, Olive Garden makes money for its owners:D

woofboy111

Original Poster
But still, they could make lots of money if they if they put something else in that castle. That building was one of a kind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom