KinderCare and Fairy Godmothers Babysitting

RogueHabit

Whilst at the PO Riverside next July we had hoped to take advantage of the onsite Babysitting via KinderCare for one night.

However, having just visited http://www.wdwig.com I have noted that KinderCare have recieved negative feedback whilst an alternate service, Fairy Godmothers, has been priased.

Also, it says that KinderCare will only babysit until 9:30pm.

Has anyone had any experience of either of these services? We had hoped to spend an evening at DTD for my birthday, but I haven;t had to be home by 9:30 since I was 14 and this will be my 34th birthday!!!

Preferably looking for a sitter service until midnight or 1am.

Pioneer Hall

I have heard good things about about Fairy Godmothers. But if your kids are old enough I would recommend taking them to one of the WDW baby sitting areas. They are more expensive, but they Kids will probably have fun (if they are from 4/5-10). They are at almost every deluxe resort. These are them and some info about them. I am pretty sure that they all include dinner.

Mousketeer Clubhouse-Contemporary-Open till Midnight-$8 per hour

Neverland Club-Polynesian-Midnight-$8 per hour-Includes Buffet Dinner

Mouseketeer Clubhouse-Grand Floridian-Midnight-$8 hour

Cubs Den-Wilderness Lodge-Midnight-$8

Sandcastle Club-Yacht and Beach-Midnight-$8

Camp Dolphin-Swan and Dolphin-11 PM- $45 1st child, $30 second

The Harbor Club-Boardwalk-11:45 PM-$8

Simba's Cubhouse-Animal Kingdom Lodge-Midnight-$8

Each program offers activities themed to the resort. For Example at Wilderness Lodge they offer nature type activities.

Hope this helps!!

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Original Poster
Thanks, unfortunately our youngest is only 1 year. She'll sleep right through from 5pm until the morning.

The elder would love the clubs though, he's 6.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Well if you want to keep them together then go with FairyGodmothers. But if you want to let your 6 year old have fun let him go to one of the clubs. I recommend the Neverland Club.

Upvote 0

vicslk

Fairygodmothers

I have used the services of Fairy Godmothers about 25 times over the past 11 years and have never been disappointed. The Sitters usually bring things to entertain the children and are great with the kids. You can enjoy your evening without worries if you leave your children in their care.

Upvote 0

aprilgail

We used kindercare twice while we were there and they were great...we left around 9pm and got back at 2 am so at least back when we used them 2 years ago they didnt only sit until 9!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom