Kinda nervous newbie

minnielaw

Original Poster
After a year of visiting this site nearly everyday and thoroughly enjoying reading the forum posts in the privacy of my own chair, I have decided to be brave and join in! I am, quite obviously, obsessed with WDW and have visited a mere 7 times (such an embarrassingly low number compared to many others) but I plan to visit many more times in the future. Already planning my first adults only trip with my husband when my boys leave for college ;)

Thanks for letting me play! :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
After a year of visiting this site nearly everyday and thoroughly enjoying reading the forum posts in the privacy of my own chair, I have decided to be brave and join in! I am, quite obviously, obsessed with WDW and have visited a mere 7 times (such an embarrassingly low number compared to many others) but I plan to visit many more times in the future. Already planning my first adults only trip with my husband when my boys leave for college ;)

Welcome! :wave:

CaptainShortty

Welcome to the forums!! And don't worry about having not been there as much as some of us. There are some people on here that have only been once or twice or not at all! Enjoy the discussions!

minnielaw

Original Poster
Welcome to the forums!! And don't worry about having not been there as much as some of us. There are some people on here that have only been once or twice or not at all! Enjoy the discussions!

Thank you for the welcome! I have been enjoying the trip reports for several months....my personal faves are Blackthedot (love, love, love his sense of humor! :ROFLOL:), the Brickers (awesome photography and great narratives :king:) and Hollybelle (the wedding and honeymoon trip report had me glued to my computer for days...still waiting on the ending :lookaroun).

minnielaw

Original Poster
welcome welcome and dont worry this isnt a ite for people that go to disney a bunch but people who LOVE it :)

Thank you! I absolutely LOVE Disney and wish I could visit every year. I actually have a friend from high school that works for WDW as a wedding planner and I am so jealous when I see her "check in" at the GF, Contemporary, CG, wedding pavilion, etc. What a job!

mrsdanalind

Welcome to the insanity... once you become a disneyatic you never recover. Ask my husband and I.. our oldest daughter got engaged at Disney, our son had his honeymoon at Disney and we are doing a family reunion at Disney next winter... this all started in 93.. and continues unto the 3rd generation LOL
enjoy... :wave:

rsoxguy

Welcome to the Forum!
The Red Sox are still in first place within their division, which makes me kinda nervous, in case you were wondering.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Welcome aboard!

sublimesting

Welcome to the fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom