Kind of but, not really a park related question

bebert

Original Poster
During the past several months, my family helped close friends of ours bring the birth mother of their adopted son and his sister to the states to live. They previously lived in the Marshall Islands where it is very, very poor and also was an abusive situation with birth father. They are the most loving people I have ever met. The sister is around my two daughters ages and they have become very close as she spends most weekends with us and we love her very much as well:cry: (geesh I am getting choked up typing this). Well, we are going to WDW in June and decided we wanted to take her with us as they may move to a different state after the summer. This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity for us and for her. So this past weekend we added her to our reservation and decided to surprise her. We played several WDW vacation videos that show the different parks and attractions and then took video of her reaction when she figured out she was going. It was a "magical" moment.
My question to you guys, is this. Does anyone know where I could submit this video and maybe we could get her a few extra memories, as it truly is a miracle she is here.
Thanks in advance.

Killnme

Make sure to stop by Guest Relations and get her a 1st visit button. Maybe talk to someone there to see if they can hook any thing up. Also, if your saying in a WDW resort maybe a character could call the room.

Good Luck.

bebert

Original Poster
Make sure to stop by Guest Relations and get her a 1st visit button. Maybe talk to someone there to see if they can hook any thing up. Also, if your saying in a WDW resort maybe a character could call the room.

Good Luck.
Thanks, I will add those to my list.

Disney_Dad88

During the past several months, my family helped close friends of ours bring the birth mother of their adopted son and his sister to the states to live. They previously lived in the Marshall Islands where it is very, very poor and also was an abusive situation with birth father. They are the most loving people I have ever met. The sister is around my two daughters ages and they have become very close as she spends most weekends with us and we love her very much as well:cry: (geesh I am getting choked up typing this). Well, we are going to WDW in June and decided we wanted to take her with us as they may move to a different state after the summer. This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity for us and for her. So this past weekend we added her to our reservation and decided to surprise her. We played several WDW vacation videos that show the different parks and attractions and then took video of her reaction when she figured out she was going. It was a "magical" moment.
My question to you guys, is this. Does anyone know where I could submit this video and maybe we could get her a few extra memories, as it truly is a miracle she is here.
Thanks in advance.

We will be there in June as well. I love trip reports but usually don't read as many as I would like but please do a trip report. This is what a Disney trip is all about.

bebert

Original Poster
We will be there in June as well. I love trip reports but usually don't read as many as I would like but please do a trip report. This is what a Disney trip is all about.
I plan on it. In addition to her going with us, the entire party total is 24 and it is the first trip for 12 of those 24. We will be there June 12 to June 18.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom