Kim Possible Game progress?

Gorjus

Original Poster
I saw something in the UK in Epcot I'd not noticed before. Inside the little area is a tank that can hold some liquid, why, I don't know. There are also ALOT of fuse boxes, electronic junctions, wires, etc that all have labeled on the box "Kim Possible UK".

The electronic boxes may have been there before the mini refurb and I never noticed them. Perhaps they were there for the testing of the game many months ago. Perhaps they are getting ready to start the game up again.

Anyhow, I thought I'd post so those interested would know. I deleted the exact location from my post incase that was pivital to the game itself.

MythBuster

I saw something in the UK in Epcot I'd not noticed before. Inside the little area is a tank that can hold some liquid, why, I don't know. There are also ALOT of fuse boxes, electronic junctions, wires, etc that all have labeled on the box "Kim Possible UK".

The electronic boxes may have been there before the mini refurb and I never noticed them. Perhaps they were there for the testing of the game many months ago. Perhaps they are getting ready to start the game up again.

Anyhow, I thought I'd post so those interested would know. I deleted the exact location from my post incase that was pivital to the game itself.

Seems like you have been looking behind construction walls.

Gorjus

Original Poster
You are going to have to tell me where, because I've never seen that anywhere. And where I saw the signs, now that the ... ahem ... non existent construction walls are down ... ahem ... You couldn't find the panels if you tried.

FYI, a lot of the smoking areas in the park have moved as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom