Kilimanjaro Safaris Music

jeffs10

Original Poster
Does anyone know if you can get the music they play on Kilimanjaro Safaris.

They play a short clip maybe halfway threw it. If anyone know the name of the song and if its even on cd. please help thanks

JEFF

MrNonacho

Premium Member
If you mean the song that is played on the radio, it's "Hapa Duniani" by the Voices of Celebration. It's available on the CD "African Dawn."

DisneyCP2000

I've heard it once one live365.com . I'm not sure which station it is but they have the entire Kilamanjaro safari trip recorded...including that one portion you're talking about.

There's some great alternatives out there too...
They play a song called Pata Pata by Mariam Makeba during the Jamming to the Jungle Parade. It's pretty cool.

As for nondisney music but cool african music (picked up from XM radio)...some of my favorites are from
Oliver Mtukudzi - Tuku Music .
Salif Keita - Moffou.
give em a try at amazon, you make like em.

jutz53

Thank you, Thank you, my husband and I have tried to months to find out where to find that music. You have just made our day. Now I really can't wait until May. Forgot to ask, is it available at any music store.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Thanks so much.

i wanted it so i could add it into the whole Kilamanjaro video i recoreded in the back ground. I just have to find it.

thanks for the help
jeff

joefox97

I found a copy of the African Dawn CD online and bought it, so I now have the tracks...

In this particular case, since this CD is so hard to come by, I'd be willing to share the MP3 of it with you if you still need it.

Joe

barnum42

I always wondered if that was a commercial track, or just something composed for the ride.

I don't have a recording of the whole safari, but I made a half hour edit of the whole park and used MP3s of the park found online, plus some Ladysmith Black Mambazo and Ravvi Shankar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom