Kidd's Kids Foundation and Disney World

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
I hope this kind of thread is allowed here, but here I go.

Kidd's Kids Foundation has been put together by the Kidd Kraddick show which can be heard in certain cities around the U.S. Every year they take donations on air for ONE day and the money donated goes towards sending very sick (and sometimes fatally sick) children to Disney World on an awesome trip! This is the kind of trip that these children will cherish for the rest of their life (some of which, might not be that long).

I'm not here to beg for money, but to bring awareness to what Kidd is doing and I think it is amazing! You can check out their website http://www.kiddskids.com and if you feel the need to donate, that would be awesome and you can do it directly on the site or you can call 1-888-792-5439. (I believe the lines close at 1 PM Central)

I think we all share the same amount of love for Disney and the power it has to overcome many mental pains and allow people to put things behind them and live in the NOW without wondering what will happen after the trip. Lets give these kids something to look forward to :)

Thank You and I hope this thread is allowed here...

8=0)

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
Yeah, that's the reason why I was posting haha. I've been trying to help and spread the word and put it on my twitter and fb and JUST thought of posting it on here. A little late, but better late than never.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom