Kidani Village at Animal kingdom lodge Review

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
So just completed a 4 night 5 day stay at AKL kidani village and just wanted to give some random thoughts with a few pictures. Cast of characters: myself and 3 of my dearest friends, sorority sisters/college roommates. We meet 36 years ago while in college. Room 7947

There has been quite a bit of buzz here about the decreasing quality of the resorts and how dvc is a suckers bet but I am happy to say, I'm not seeing it.
Our visit was absolutely perfect.

first up, we got the text that our room was ready around 11:30. PERFECT. we had landed around 10:30 and by the time we got our luggage (we were forced to check our carryon, free of charge) our rental and stopped at cracker barrel for breakfast we were ready to relax.

Here is my one and only gripe. Kidani village hallways are long. be prepared. but here is also my first compliment, the bell hop was funny and engaging. No rude cm's here, Rich started our trip off with a big bang.

Valet parking is a bit steep $33.00 night so we definitely self parked our rental. underground parking lot is easy to maneuver and plenty of spaces.
Like the bigger Jambo house, the entrance to Kidani is breath taking and African inspired through and through.

20180413_113400.jpg
20180415_183511.jpg
20180416_071242.jpg
20180415_062648.jpg

worldfanatic

I've been going to Disney World for 27 years, and have stayed at Jambo house a couple times, but I'm really excited about my 1st stay at Kidani Village this September.
Really appreciate your mini-report & positive review

Feel free to add more!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom