Keys to the kingdom

Daniel Johnson

Our plan was to go down to Disney on March 20th (out anniversary) to go on the keys to the kingdom tour. We just called and the tour is booked up. Whats the chance someone cancels between now and then? Does that EVER happen? Any info you guys can give is much appreciated!

JohnD

Our plan was to go down to Disney on March 20th (out anniversary) to go on the keys to the kingdom tour. We just called and the tour is booked up. Whats the chance someone cancels between now and then? Does that EVER happen? Any info you guys can give is much appreciated!

I wouldn't count on it. Sorry it's booked up. The website says there are tours at 8:30, 9:00, and 9:30 on 3/20 so I guess all are filled. But I'm not surprised. It's a week before Easter.

You would have a better chance of identifying potential dates way ahead of time when calling to make a reservation to see if available. If you still want to do a tour, there are other good ones (Wild Africa Trek, UnDISCOVERed Future World, and a World Showcase Tour, among others). You could check those out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom