Keys to the Kingdom

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
we are taking the Keys to the Kingdom tour during our trip. They said lunch was provided. Where from?
Kyle

WDW-Imagineer

They don't provide lunch... at least they didn't for me... they brought us to the Frontierland food-court area (the counter service place). They gave us the a lunch hour... didn't provide us with lunch.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
they just started providing food. You eat at the Columbia Harbour House

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Thanks! The Columbia Harbor House is in Liberty Square, right? Also, what are the major highlights of this tour (I don't want to know everything that happens, just the general stops, if you please)?
Kyle

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
thanks! Something interesting about the tours. For many of them you have to be 16 b/c disney was apparently sued one time when a little kid saw a character walking around with his head off..."emotional scars". Anyway, Keys to the Kingdom sounds kewl! I look forward to it! We didn't use do the tours...first one we did was Backstage Safari last year...now we're back for more! YEEHAW!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DogsRule!
thanks! Something interesting about the tours. For many of them you have to be 16 b/c disney was apparently sued one time when a little kid saw a character walking around with his head off..."emotional scars". Anyway, Keys to the Kingdom sounds kewl! I look forward to it! We didn't use do the tours...first one we did was Backstage Safari last year...now we're back for more! YEEHAW!

My tour guide told us the same thing... although didn't mention any lawsuits... he just said you have to be 16 because you do see the a few character heads laying around and they didn't want to upset the children. Know what Disney gets sued for these days... I would be surprised if they were indeed sued because of this.

James123

Account Suspended
I ate there ONCE.

Originally posted by mktiggerman
they just started providing food. You eat at the Columbia Harbour House

In "show biz" this is called "papering the house". However it is very convenient to the HM and the river boat.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by DogsRule!

they've been sued twice when a guest was forceibly sent backstage to security, and among the allegations by the guests, "cast members dressed as Disney characters removed parts of their costumes in front of her grandchildren, traumatizing them by 'exposing the children to the reality that the Disney characters were, in fact, make-believe.' "

out of the lawsuits, one was settle out of court for an undiclosed amount, and the other was thrown out of court.

Luau Cove

Parents should be wiser and realize if they children will be scared or disturbed by seeing something they were not aware before and consequently suffer a "shock".
-->LUAU

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
well...if "scarring" your kids will get you a million bucks...well...I suppose some parents are willing to take that risk. I wouldn't be, but I can certainly understand disney's position.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom