Keys to the Kingdom tour....info on referb rides.

FLdizMom

Original Poster
Anyone know what they are replacing Jungle Cruise with on the Keys to the Kingdom tour since the attraction is closed? Please and thank you!!

FLdizMom

Original Poster
Ok!! This is our first time on the tour and many of the reviews and walk throughs I've read have said you go on two rides, Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion.

Nemo14

We had the worst guide ever - spent most of our time at the recycling plant. I'd love to try it again with a different guide, but my husband refuses to go again.

ToTBellHop

We had the worst guide ever - spent most of our time at the recycling plant. I'd love to try it again with a different guide, but my husband refuses to go again.
I would definitely try it again...but understandably, it's a lot of money to risk if you might end up talking about the AVAC system for 6 hours again.

Nemo14

When we went into the tunnel, we stood in front of a TV to see a video about it. I could have watched that from home.

disneyfan1995

@FLdizMom, I took the tour in February and loved it! It was the highlight of my trip. Our tour guide (Steve) was phenomenal. We rode Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion along with some stops and some places including the parade float warehouse and the utilidors/backstage Main Street. If I had to guess, they'll probably replace the ride on the Jungle Cruise with a ride on Pirates of the Caribbean or maybe Splash Mountain?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I did Mansion and Pirates on the tour, but really, riding the rides is not what that tour is about - so I wouldn't worry about it.

dreamscometrue

We did the Keys Tour in March 2012 and it was an absolute highlightof our trip. Our guide, Claire, was amazing and we went flat out from about 9am to 2:15pm. If this is typical of the experience, I'd highly reccommend this tour.

Marc Gil

We did the Keys Tour in March 2012 and it was an absolute highlightof our trip. Our guide, Claire, was amazing and we went flat out from about 9am to 2:15pm. If this is typical of the experience, I'd highly reccommend this tour.
Indeed Claire is awesome. She's literally the best tour guide there! Btw we did both the Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion. ;)

forevermickey

@FLdizMom, I took the tour in February and loved it! It was the highlight of my trip. Our tour guide (Steve) was phenomenal. We rode Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion along with some stops and some places including the parade float warehouse and the utilidors/backstage Main Street. If I had to guess, they'll probably replace the ride on the Jungle Cruise with a ride on Pirates of the Caribbean or maybe Splash Mountain?
LOL!! Splash Mountain ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom