Ketchup and Mustard Pumps Removed at Casey’s Corner

Lilofan

They are already using packets again. More than likely this was a temporary single night event with a reasonable explanation. But that won’t stop the outrage and knee jerk reactions around here and Twitter.
Purchasing agent either didn't order or Mickey 's check bounced at the bank on the recent purchase order.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

TrojanUSC

No inside knowledge on this but my guess would be there was some kind of maintenance that needed to be done on the pumps and some fresh-from-their-college-program Guest Experience Manager made a decision to have those pre-made cups. Eventually when they realized that was ridiculous they put out the packets.

KrzyKtty

No inside knowledge on this but my guess would be there was some kind of maintenance that needed to be done on the pumps and some fresh-from-their-college-program Guest Experience Manager made a decision to have those pre-made cups. Eventually when they realized that was ridiculous they put out the packets.
Quite honestly I would have preferred the pre-made cups. I hate those stupid little packets.

lazyboy97o

The cups aren’t a bad idea, especially if something unforeseen happened. The problem is the amount of ketchup in each one shown.

TrojanUSC

Quite honestly I would have preferred the pre-made cups. I hate those stupid little packets.

Agreed. I don't know why more places don't use these:

They cost a bit more but there has to be far less waste.

The cups aren’t a bad idea, especially if something unforeseen happened. The problem is the amount of ketchup in each one shown.

Agreed though I'm guessing this stems from not wanting to spill the contents easily but who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom