Kermit & Miss Piggy

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Ahh I totally agree! And they already have a costume! Though I suppose he needs to appear in every show, it would be tricky to use the same one. I'm not holding my breath for a Gonzo meet and greet, though it would be the ultimate for me!

I think seeing all of them would be a great step into at least bring more of the muppet franchise back...When they had the 2 character shows "Here come The Muppets" And "Muppets on Location" It reminded me of the Sesame Street Live version of the characters..
http://www.toughpigs.com/images/wdwlocation.JPG

Disneykidder

It's agreed then. The Muppets are an untapped market where many fans would be tickled to see. The Muppet show is a classic and meet n greets would be sweet. I get the Pixar is taking over but let's not forget the old school characters. (Yes, Fragils do rock!!:))

I'll sing Rainbow Connection and mention Kermie and do my voice for him and my third grade students look at me like I have 60 heads...so so sad.

rileyspaw

MISS PIGGY and KERMIT were located where you exited the MUPPETVISION Show for a meet and greet of pictures and autographs. They both actually stamped their "signatures" on the page in your autograph book.

mickeysaver

I think that I turned into an 8 year old when I saw them out together dressed very nicely at MGM back in 2006. I told them that they were my favorite power couple. :lol:

I would love to see them out again. I love the Muppets!

santa's surpriz

Do they still their show near the exit of the attraction? Not sure if we missed it in December or not. I remember it back on the CP in 1993, it was great. I have a picture with Fozzie that I absolutely adore! We are going back down in January and would love to see it again. Waka waka waka!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom