Kelsey Grammer falls off stage at Disney Event

Sledge

Account Suspended
Aww, I feel bad for him but the good news... good publicity for Disney since this is going to definitely be all over. :lol:

He should have fallen right when he said "Everyone needs to take a Disney vacation for the 50th because..." then fall. That way when it was all over the news everyone would have heard that.

Shaman

When I saw this....I couldn't stop laughing...feel bad for the guy though (can you imagine the physical pain, plus feeling embarrassed?), I hope Disney took good care of him after the incident...

sponono88

"
Down Goes Frasier!
Actor Kelsey Grammer falls off a stage while delivering a speech in Disney World [?!] . He wasn't seriously hurt." -TPC.com
Pfft... It's Disney's California Adventure....not Disney World. Oh my gosh. :brick::brick::brick:

:brick:

Pongo

BRER STITCH said:
SERIOUSLY THOUGH.....

Don't we all remember the first time we fell for Disney?

:lol:

Har har har. :p

I read on MousePlanet that he had a limp today while walking through Disneyland.

Laura

Premium Member
OMG I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. That was the funniest thing I've seen in so long. Before I watched it I was thinking "so what, a guy falls, I fall all the time and don't make the headlines", but boy that was hilarious.

mraw

Laura22 said:
OMG I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. That was the funniest thing I've seen in so long. Before I watched it I was thinking "so what, a guy falls, I fall all the time and don't make the headlines", but boy that was hilarious.

We just saw it on the news. My mama said "It's no wonder he fell off the stage... as small as Disneyland is!" (referring to the size of Disneyland as compared to WDW). She was really shocked to see the size of that place when we went last month.

cherrynegra

Poor Kelsey Grammer. How horrible. I think the most remarkable thing, other than his not getting hurt, is how he apologizes to the audience for his using the F-word. Can you imagine that? You take a tumble and then while standing there bruised and embarassed you remember to apologize to people. What a gentleman.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom