Kelly Clarkson - Thankful

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
Wow.. just listened to a few tracks of this album tonight.. impressive! Track 08 with Tamayra Gray is great!

Here's the track list:

01. The Trouble With Love Is
02. Miss Independent
03. Low
04. Some Kind Of Miracle
05. What's Up Lonely
06. Just Missed The Train
07. Beautiful Disaster
08. You Thought Wrong (Feat. Tamyra Gray)
09. Thankful
10. Anytime
11. A Moment Like This (New Mix)
12. Before Your Love (New Mix)

MicBat

Is it good? I didn't want to go out and buy it b/c I heard her sing "Miss Independent" on American Idol the other night and I didn't really like it. You know Christina Aguilera wrote that song?

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by MicBat
Is it good? I didn't want to go out and buy it b/c I heard her sing "Miss Independent" on American Idol the other night and I didn't really like it. You know Christina Aguilera wrote that song?

I knew that song sounded familar it sounds like an Christina Aguilera song

Erika

I also heard that Christina collaborated on this song. I wonder about the rest of them. I am still a huge fan of Kelly's voice so I will probably end up buying her cd eventually.

MouseMadness

I saw her on american idol last week singing that, too, and didn't know it was a christina aguilera song... but thought it could be. IMO, Kelly is of equal talent to christina, but I think kelly to be the better performer, just because i think christina likes to show how good she is a little bit too much. I think she really oversings most of the time. Just an opinion, i'm not looking for a fight. If you just love Christina, please continue to do so in peace. :lol:

Erika

Originally posted by MouseMadness
I saw her on american idol last week singing that, too, and didn't know it was a christina aguilera song... but thought it could be. IMO, Kelly is of equal talent to christina, but I think kelly to be the better performer, just because i think christina likes to show how good she is a little bit too much. I think she really oversings most of the time. Just an opinion, i'm not looking for a fight. If you just love Christina, please continue to do so in peace. :lol:

:lol: I agree with you, MM 100%

MicBat

I also agree! I've seen her perform on TV and she breaks everything up and always has to stop during a song to show off her voice. Her cd is AWESOME, but I would never go see her in concert. BTW: Anyone seen her new video, "Fighter"? Kind of creepy if you ask me... it's Cher meets Marylin Manson :eek:

MouseMadness

I also agree! I've seen her perform on TV and she breaks everything up and always has to stop during a song to show off her voice. Her cd is AWESOME, but I would never go see her in concert. BTW: Anyone seen her new video, "Fighter"? Kind of creepy if you ask me... it's Cher meets Marylin Manson :eek:

Wow, two people agreeing with me in the same day... something's wrong! :lol: And as to her videos... when Dirrrty (how many r's? whatever.) came out, Tina Fey said on SNL that she thinks her t.v. has genital warts now. I think she's too talented to go be doing stuff like that to get attention.

MouseMadness

Definitely... That "high 'E' over 'C'" in Reflection is absolutely amazing

Has someone been watching "Driven" on VH1? :animwink: or are you just very musically educated? I'm in no way questioning that she is a very musically blessed person... but subtlety can go a long way sometimes. Reflection certainly showcases that more than most of the stuff she's done... am I drifting? Sorry... I also think Kelly Clarkson is as cute as a button!

MicBat

Has someone been watching "Driven" on VH1? :animwink: or are you just very musically educated? I also think Kelly Clarkson is as cute as a button!

Both! :D

Isn't she?! I think Kelly Clarkson is VERY cute! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom