Kali River Rapids Shirts

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
Not sure if anyone knows about these, but when i was down this August, they had some nice Kali river rapids shirts that caught my eye. They had a few different ones, but the one I picked up was blue, and looked almost identical to the attraction sign. I found it in a smaller merchandise cart nearest to the exit for Kali. I'm not sure if they still have them, but thought I'd let everyone know.

EPCOTPluto

Interesting. Are they similar to the CM shirts worn, like so?

Stitch%20with%20Kali%20River%20Rapids%20CastMember.JPG

Sorry about Stitch, but the hat is just as complimentary! :D

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
When I went past the Cast Members at the front of the queue they were kind of surprised by it! I got nothing but compliments from them, "what a nice shirt!". Of course, I had kind of planned it :). Also, irony would have it that i would be the one to get the most soaked when wearing that shirt! Cooled me off though, so I didn't mind!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Figments Friend

Wow awesome shirt! I am so glad you posted this news as i am back On Property in less then two weeks and hope to grab one.

I always loved the Asian/Indian motifs and general theming of 'Kali Rapids'....and always admired the VERY nice embroidered shirts the CMs always sported. I am thrilled to see a shirt issued for the public now...

...i will add that onto my 'must buy' list...right next to me 'Transportation Boxer Shorts'.....

:D

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
I also picked up a nice Yak&Yeti shirt from the small shop nearest to the Yak&Yeti quick service (which has excellent Kung Pao beef I might add!). Let me know if you want another pic posted.They had quite a few different ones, but one caught my eye in particular.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom