Justice League (2017) Official Discussion

Princess Leia

Accidentally posted in the DC film thread, whoops.

Anyways, saw it on Friday, and that villain was weak, and I cannot figure out how DC thought that was a good idea. I think the leads all did a great job, but I wish we would have gotten to spend some time with Aquaman before this movie. I know we’ll get his movie soon, but it would have been nice to see him in action before Justice League.

I think I would give it a C/C+. Better than Suicide Squad and Man of Steel (I haven’t watched BvS), but pretty far behind Wonder Woman.

Jahona

Saw it yesterday. It wasn't bad but wasn't great. Nothing really memorable. The animation on the Flash seemed off, way over the top on him running. Superman is as over powered as ever. The fight just turned into a sad comedy at the end and wrapped up to easily. I could tell several times between the direction of Snyder and Whedon.

but I wish we would have gotten to spend some time with Aquaman before this movie

I agree with this as well. Unless you knew the comics several of his scenes didn't really fall into place well.

Saw it yesterday. It wasn't bad but wasn't great. Nothing really memorable. The animation on the Flash seemed off, way over the top on him running. Superman is as over powered as ever. The fight just turned into a sad comedy at the end and wrapped up to easily. I could tell several times between the direction of Snyder and Whedon.

I agree with this as well. Unless you knew the comics several of his scenes didn't really fall into place well.

Right. Supes was waaaaaay overpowered.

fractal

Finally saw it...and I liked it!

The lamest thing was the villian who sounded like Fangorn from LotR. I could nick-pic some other things but overall I felt it was solid Superhero entertainment.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Just saw it.

Fun to watch. Hurts to think about.

And yes, Superman was way overpowered. Being unmoved by WW, AM, and Cy together and as fast as Flash? Probably able to handle the problem all by himself? It's like the last two decades of Justice League was thrown out the window. Was Zach writing this based on comics he read in the 80's? More like One Punch Man and his Super Friends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom