• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Justice League (2017) Official Discussion

Upcharge $ Parking Fee Enthusiast
Premium Member
Looks better than BvS.

erasure fan1

It does look better, but batman v superman isn't a lofty benchmark. Unfortunately I'm just not that hyped for this DC universe. Maybe it's the similar approach to Marvel, bad guys from space, need a team to stop... WW feels like cap first avenger... Only the movies are just more dark. Of course it's hard to really judge till the movies come out. I got the same feeling when I saw the trailer for the amazing Spider-Man. It looked ok but I couldn't help but think, been there done that.

Movie is looking at a $94 million opening day weekend. That would be the worst opening of any DCEU movie to date.

Man of Steel: $116 Million
Batman v Superman: $166 million
Suicide Squad: $133 milllion
Wonder Woman: $103 million

I think it will play better over the coming weeks than BvS, but I also suspect if this does not make the kind of money WB wants, they'll go back to simply making stand alone movies for these characters.

Can I get any of my money back out of that $94 million?

Granted, it wasn't "absolutely terrible", but I certainly could have waited. :depressed:

Upcharge $ Parking Fee Enthusiast
Premium Member
Saw it today. Quite frankly I enjoyed it allot. Could I find reasons not to like it, yes, but I dont proclame to be a wanna be internet film critic. Id see it again and will be buying it on 4K when it comes out.

i thought it was just ok, but admit it was a better improvement over BVS. i did get a kick out of the end credits scene. brought back some memories.