just wanted to share my disneyland expansion idea

J4546

Original Poster
i just drew this up on ms paint so dont be too harsh lol. this dream plan is only possible with a complete teardown of the backlot area, relocation of anaheim disney building and all others off site and also If they cancelled the mickey and minnie runaway railroad and put it in hollywood land like they originally proposed.

The star wars expansion works like the new space 220 restaraunt at epcot, but instead you go to a star wars inspired spot on the deathstar and also thats where you meet darth vader. this area does not connect to the larger expansion. The fireworks are relocated to a new volcano shaped building that can be used as theming in the new toontown expansion and couldnt be seen from star wars or anywhere else. maybe could be a backdrop to a talespin area or ducktales would be cool. the purple boxes are where i would imagine entrances and exit to the lands. i tried to make sure there was also access to everything with roads. so basically a new star wars eatery/meet n greet and a new fantasyland expansion on the other side of toontown (which is also expanded)

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-14 160609.png
    Annotation 2020-08-14 160609.png
    1 MB · Views: 128

Phroobar

Then the Imagineering froum is where you should be to share this idea with a like-minded audience.
I'd say this is perfectly fine here since that forum is rarely used and focuses on Disney World instead.

You've got some good ideas there. I like the volcano fireworks machine. I'm not sure Peter Pan could support an entire land but a large Fantasyland expansion could be fun back there. Besides, nothing good ever came out of that executive building back there anyway.

Stevek

i just drew this up on ms paint so dont be too harsh lol. this dream plan is only possible with a complete teardown of the backlot area, relocation of anaheim disney building and all others off site and also If they cancelled the mickey and minnie runaway railroad and put it in hollywood land like they originally proposed.

The star wars expansion works like the new space 220 restaraunt at epcot, but instead you go to a star wars inspired spot on the deathstar and also thats where you meet darth vader. this area does not connect to the larger expansion. The fireworks are relocated to a new volcano shaped building that can be used as theming in the new toontown expansion and couldnt be seen from star wars or anywhere else. maybe could be a backdrop to a talespin area or ducktales would be cool. the purple boxes are where i would imagine entrances and exit to the lands. i tried to make sure there was also access to everything with roads. so basically a new star wars eatery/meet n greet and a new fantasyland expansion on the other side of toontown (which is also expanded)
I just don't think they could move all of the support, including parade/float show building off site. Personally, I'm all for them using every square inch for park expansion but they'd likely have to find a way to buy the plot of land directly across the street where the Anaheim Majestic Garden hotel is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom