Just wanted to post a thank you

mdcpr

Original Poster
I visited WDW in 1976 when I was 5 years old. I always thought I would take each of my kids as their Kinder graduation present, just like my dad did for me. Due to family circumstances (special needs, finances, work), I was not able to do so. But finally, I'm going to be able to take the family to this very special place. And I wanted to give everyone a big THANK YOU for all the great advice I've been given to really make this trip memorable for all of us.

aliceismad

I visited WDW in 1976 when I was 5 years old. I always thought I would take each of my kids as their Kinder graduation present, just like my dad did for me. Due to family circumstances (special needs, finances, work), I was not able to do so. But finally, I'm going to be able to take the family to this very special place. And I wanted to give everyone a big THANK YOU for all the great advice I've been given to really make this trip memorable for all of us.
You will have a wonderful time! Enjoy it.

JIMINYCR

Enjoy the family time to the fullest. Its wonderful when you can fulfill the dream of bringing your own kids to WDW and watch them experience it for the first time. Hopefully you will find a way to take many return visits.

JusticeDisney

Reading your post just made me feel so happy. I hope that you and your family have the best time of your lives!

Walt Disney1955

1976 to 2019, that is a big gap. Hope you have a great time and see all that is new there, and rekindle all of the memories of old as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom