Just seen that Cars has a different voice artist for one role in the UK release

barnum42

Original Poster
I saw Cars on DVD on a trip to America and for Christmas back in the UK was given a UK copy.

Finally got around to watching it tonight and was surprised to hear a voice I'd not noticed in the American version. Playing McQueen's agent Marv is Jeremy Clarkson - best known for presenting the TV Car program "Top Gear".

darthjohnny

I saw Cars on DVD on a trip to America and for Christmas back in the UK was given a UK copy.

Finally got around to watching it tonight and was surprised to hear a voice I'd not noticed in the American version. Playing McQueen's agent Marv is Jeremy Clarkson - best known for presenting the TV Car program "Top Gear".

Interesting.... Thanks for the info. :)

nanna

Quite a few smaller speaking parts in animated movies are different in different countries... but atm i can only think of it in shrek 2!

disney_nutter

yep it is clarkson himself i was very surprised when i heard it. But some voice overs do change in films in toy story former broom cupboard and ed the duck parnter mr andi peteres was the voice over in the airport and as for sherk2 jonathan ross and kate thorten took the the roles of larry king and joan rivers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom