Just scored Star Wars Galactic Breakfast ADR!!!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

What a shame that the breakfast is only available for a limited period. This is what DHS needs long term as the release of Star Wars VII approaches and the rest of the park continues to crumble all around us

BrianV

Do they show Star Wars scenes while you dine? That sounds awesome. We are never there over the Star Wars weekend so I too wish they did this all year round.

I would argue that the park is not crumbling, but rather being torn down to make way for something amazing. Let's just hope it is in fact amazing.

Last edited:

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I got an early morning midweek reservation too! I did not say a word to my wife as we still have not officially got a resort reservation. I also wanted to see if she would noticed on our MDE...
When she started talking to the kids if they would rather eat breakfast with Mickey and Minnie dressed up as Star Wars characters (at Hollywood and Vine) or the real versions (Scifi) I kept thinking... Chose Darth...chose Darth. And they did. About that time, I told her we already had a reservation:)

MerMom1981

Original Poster
I scored a reservation as well! Super excited. Do you know if the Photopass picture they take is included with your breakfast?

Since they're snatching the photo package from Akershus, I'm assuming no photos included with the Galactic Breakfast either. If I'm wrong, it'll be a pleasant surprise :)

MerMom1981

Original Poster
I got an early morning midweek reservation too! I did not say a word to my wife as we still have not officially got a resort reservation. I also wanted to see if she would noticed on our MDE...
When she started talking to the kids if they would rather eat breakfast with Mickey and Minnie dressed up as Star Wars characters (at Hollywood and Vine) or the real versions (Scifi) I kept thinking... Chose Darth...chose Darth. And they did. About that time, I told her we already had a reservation:)

I love when things work out like that! Perhaps the force was with you?...

Dwarful

Last year the photo with Darth was included on a special photopass card. It was fun once, but we wouldn't do it again. Last year they were allowing walk ups on the Sat. morning we were there so if you wanted it and didn't get it stop by first thing in the morning and ask. The food was good, the star wars clips on the big screen fun, some of the character interaction was good, others was very rushed. My husband is a big SW fan so we were glad to get to do this.

MerMom1981

Original Poster
Last year the photo with Darth was included on a special photopass card. It was fun once, but we wouldn't do it again. Last year they were allowing walk ups on the Sat. morning we were there so if you wanted it and didn't get it stop by first thing in the morning and ask. The food was good, the star wars clips on the big screen fun, some of the character interaction was good, others was very rushed. My husband is a big SW fan so we were glad to get to do this.
Yea, it's not something I anticipate repeating, but I would regret not going.

Sweet news about the photo package!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom