JUST RELEASED- Late Fall Room Offer!!!

mammaminnie

Just released by Disney this morning:

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014. Add tickets and dining to make it the perfect package!

Save 15% at a Value Resort
Save 20% at a Moderate Resort
Save 30% at a Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort

This offer must be booked by October 3rd. The number of rooms available with this discount is limited, so book soon to take advantage of the savings!

Exclusions:
Art of Animation (Little Mermaid/ standard rooms), The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Bay Lake Tower, campsites, 3 bedroom villas.

mammaminnie

Original Poster
Just released by Disney this morning:

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014. Add tickets and dining to make it the perfect package!

Save 15% at a Value Resort
Save 20% at a Moderate Resort
Save 30% at a Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort

This offer must be booked by October 3rd. The number of rooms available with this discount is limited, so book soon to take advantage of the savings!

Exclusions:
Art of Animation (Little Mermaid/ standard rooms), The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Bay Lake Tower, campsites, 3 bedroom villas.

Upvote 0

ceverette

Thanks for posting! Taking the grandparents with us to the AKL in November and I have been stalking the site to see when discounts had come out. We love AKL during the Christmas season. Now just hoping for an further AP discount!

Upvote 0

mammaminnie

Original Poster
Thanks for posting! Taking the grandparents with us to the AKL in November and I have been stalking the site to see when discounts had come out. We love AKL during the Christmas season. Now just hoping for an further AP discount!

Discounts definitely help during the holidays!!!

Upvote 0

docdebbi

yeah, not such good news for me.
I am already booked, was just trying to jump on the discount.
nothing in yacht club, they offered me boardwalk 3 room suite instead.
and nothing in animal kingdom lodge either jambo house or kidani village, they offered me saratoga springs instead.

since i booked where i want to be............no discount for me!

Upvote 0

BransonJ

There does seem to be very limited availability with this one.
Indeed. I'd assume the F&W festival is to blame.

I'm now at a crossroad since we have the dolphin booked late October (was much cheaper than the other Epcot resorts and we love that area) However I noticed we can book for the same rate we got at the dolphin for the wilderness lodge, not Epcot area but it is a Disney resort, we are spending two late nights at magic kingdom, and dining at artist point. Plus there is a monorail to Epcot a short boat ride away.

Ahh the stress of Disney. Ha.

Upvote 0

I_heart_Tigger

I priced out my trip booked for November with free dining and luckily the free dining saves over $1000 for the exact same package compared to the room discount. I did not want to have to change everything so I'm happy it worked out for me.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Also add in any resort fees the Dolphin charges onto the pricing and the WL may come out cheaper. I know they charge for parking. I thought they had a resort fee as well too which is not included in the resort rate as of the last time I looked into them. Marie

Upvote 0

mammaminnie

Original Poster
Depending on the room category and number of people, free dining can be a better savings. Typically a room only discount saves more on Deluxe and Deluxe Villa rooms.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom