Just paid off our trip!

FireChiefGoofy

DW and I just paid off our trip to the world:sohappy:! 63 more days to go before 8 days and 7 nights at PORS with free dining! Leaving Delaware on Thanksgiving Day and making the long drive to Florida. Check in on Saturday 11/27 until Saturday 12/4. Hoping to catch the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT and all of the other great offerings for the holidays. Surprising DW with a night at MVMCP on 12/1.

ADRs have been made and we even got into LeCellier again. Now it's on to counting the days until the suitcases come up from the basement!

NYwdwfan

Now it's on to counting the days until the suitcases come up from the basement!

I love that day - it gets earlier and earlier each trip. I try to use the excuse that I want to Febreeze them before I pack but everyone that knows me knows the truth - I just want to put on my new luggage tags and DME stickers and do the happy dance! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Congrats and have fun! Paid our ten day March 2011 trip off in the summer here. Now nothing left to do but countdown the days! 168 and counting! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Definitely the happy dance time! I'm paying mine off October 6th...only 55 days for me and DD! woohooo! 7 nights at a preferred at POP - can't wait!:)

Upvote 0

heartodisney

picture.php

The "Happy paid the trip off dance" is always a good thing...I will pay ours hopefully next week!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom